55 and going strong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 and going strong

Jefit is great - although I find it a bit clunky on my Android player, need an upgrade. Interesting how many "older" folks are on here as opposed to BB.com.... I just jumped in so not sure how to navigate yet.

I just got out of a stressful job and am excited to be working out again - I FEEL GREAAATTTTT!!!!!!!! Anxious to meet new friends.

Hi Geniebeanie, welcome to JEFIT. I see you have a routine setup & are logging. A great start.

Hey, I'm 60 & not old. lol Consider taking a look at the book/ audiobook Younger Next Year for women. It has lots of information along with humour. No surprise, fitness is a big part of it.

I have accepted your friend request. I look forward to reading your progress. Best Wishes.

Comment

Welcome and good to have you here. Love the attitude! Navigation comes around pretty easy, but this is a perfect place to ask any questions you may have.

Welcome again!

Comment

Hi Geniebeanie!

Welcome to JEFIT! Congrats on getting away from your stressful job and good luck with your fitness goals! I love the Younger Next Year series too--funny with great information.

Chris

Comment

58 and still doing well, but allowed myself to get out of shape over the last 18 months.

Not so sure about Jefit. Some things are outstanding! But so far a bit disappointed about the navigation and making a routine.

Comment

Originally posted by mseddon
            hello, I'm new to this site too, and I am sooooo useless at technology, I ended up putting pictures of me on this site by mistake but i've had positive comments from people so shall leave them there, PHEW! this site is fantastic (so far), I'm
            not on facebook or twitter so all this is completely new to me too. going back to this site, I now think about exercising a lot lot more, yeay. and have been doing it for 3 weeks now and have noticed results already, another yeay. for the first
            time EVER I have posted a picture of my stomach (I don't even own a bikini!) I shall stop going on now but I have friend requested you as a friend as its nice to know i'm not the only newbie. and i'm still settling in.
            Welcome to you too mseddon! This is the extent of my social media prowess as well. Great first post and your positive attitude is addictive. I have been struggling recently, but between you and Geniebeanie I am getting back into it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X