X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings everyone!

Hey!

Greetings from Europe, Norway!

I used to work out a lot in my teen years, I'm 38 now, was into bodybuilding back when I started working out at 16.
    But once I got all "grown up" the world decided to somehow shorten the hours of the day and make every day busy! I lost my hard body for a weak, slightly flabby one....It's been over 15 years since I hit the gym.

Anyways, I have decided to change all that. I might not be able to get back my former body, but I want to try.

So since my days are very packed, I invested in a [URL="http://www.inspirefitness.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=74&pn=FT2%20Functiona l%20Trainer"]home gym system[/URL]. So I have no excuses anymore!

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully get some inspiration and help.
    Last edited by MrDL; 07-19-2014, 05:41 AM.

Its never too late to start back! You're not even 40 yet, with the right amount of work and focusing on your diet, you'll be ready to kick your teenage self's ass in no time! Good luck!

Comment

Hey Robert,

Well I am currently doing a 12 week lean body program from bodybuilding.com. You can find it [URL="http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lee-labrada-12-week-lean-body-trainer.html"]HERE[/URL].

The workout is going great, but I had to swap out a few of the exercises to fit my gym. The diet however is much harder. I am very used to buying processed food, just toss in the microwave and heat up, great for saving time, but not that great health wise.
      So I am slowly adjusting my diet attempting to finding a sweet-spot between having enough energy and nutrients. Trying to get into the habit of preparing the meals for the next day etc.
      Last edited by MrDL; 07-22-2014, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Hello my name is Laverne and i am new in this forum. By the way i am from Philippines and live here for several years.

Comment

Working...
        X