Hello Jefit Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Jefit Guys

Hi guys. I'm new to JEFIT & using it from 2 weeks ago. I really want my dream of being really handsome to come true and share my progress with you new friends I really appreciate your advises & tips on nutrition and my workout

There is a nutrition section in the forum you might want to check out. You could post a food type question there.

As for making progress, track everything so 'you' can see what's working or not. To track food I use MyFitnessPal (I'm there under the same username). If you haven't already, I suggest you find out your TDEE & set percentages for macros. There's a nice pie chart in the App. I would take monthly pictures of yourself. Also take measurements. Body fat callipers are helpful too. As for your routine, by logging it at JEFIT you can see if you are able to go up in reps/ weights.

Please allow time for a food regiment & workout routine to 'work.' At least 6 weeks, probably 3 months. Don't forget to take rest days.

Best wishes on your journey.

Comment

Thank you for your support

I really appreciate your kindness and support. I will ask my problems in workout & nutrition for sure. Thank you again

Comment

Working...
      X