Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are blackpuddings good for u I have 2 of them with eggs for dinner

Comment

You can't just eat everything in sight. You need to track what you're eating. Until Jefit comes out with calorie tracking, you can use my fitness pal.
      No idea what black pudding is. I think we're being over run by red coats....

Comment

RULE BRITANNIA! haha
        My fitness pal is good, can scan most foods you have with the barcode scanner and will tell you everything in them, shows you what you still need etc
        But for some reason "strength exercises" don't take any calories or anything

Comment

Originally posted by mrwright View Post
          But for some reason "strength exercises" don't take any calories or anything
          They are weak on exercises period. Use a HRM to get an accurate number and plug it in. Or do as I do and ignore it.

Comment

What's a hrm

Comment

Originally posted by harvo View Post
              What's a hrm
              Heart Rate Monitor

Comment

So are we sayin u can't get big without loosing ur abs ha ha I mean is it better to take ur top off or just wear short sleeves and get bigger arms ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by harvo View Post
                  So are we sayin u can't get big without loosing ur abs ha ha I mean is it better to take ur top off or just wear short sleeves and get bigger arms ha ha
                  Well if you take your top off and have washboard abs but toothpick arms, I'm pretty sure the ladies will be looking at you....and laughing.

Comment

These are the guys I was going to link to: [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts[/url] They are selling a program, but their YouTube videos are actually pretty good. Make sure you check out their M100's.

Comment

Yeah I don't even pretend to understand them. I've been with my wife for ~14 years and I still don't understand...

Comment

Deviation - the great one...

Learning for your thoughts Deviation..

Comment

Originally posted by martincoco View Post
                          Learning for your thoughts Deviation..
                          Sweet. I'm getting a cult following.

Comment

Kinda like when you say "oh no honey you look great the way you are" while staring at hot female celebs. I got "the look" when I was reading Samantha Baker's interview on Muscle & Strength -> [url]http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/cheerleader-model-figure-competitor-samantha-baker-interview.html[/url] Not bad looking gal, but I was actually reading the interview..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Robertrogo
                              well I try not to do that with my girlfriend as I really do love her the way she is but damn...
                              After 14 years, my wife knows I look at other women. I think I'm being sly but in reality she's just not telling me she caught me. In the end, I'm with her and I'm not going anywhere. (whether she likes it or not!)

Comment

I have a some tips for those people who really want to grow your muscles very rapidly. For six packs and eight packs leg lifts, the plank, and the crunch is the basic and most important exercises.
                                Last edited by Deviation; 02-01-2012, 12:52 PM. Reason: removed link

Comment

Working...
                                X