X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or you could get it "sculpted"
    That way you can be as fat as you want and still have a 6/8-pac

Comment

If you actually look around, a suprising number of people have six packs...
      i have one, but no matter what i do i cant see the bottom two abs!! but getting a six pack requires a mixture of bulking and cardio, unless you have a naturally high metabolism in which case all you need to do is bulk. But some of the videos on youtube are just terrible, people say that a certain type of sit up will get you a six pack a lot quicker than other exersizes. Maybe it is just me, but i have found that using about 5/6 different ab exersizes gives me the best results, instead of using 1 type of sit up.
      Last edited by 50cal; 11-29-2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

I know I can not count but looks like an 8 pack :P

Comment

re

I just like this information. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Aedan View Post
            I have a some tips for those people who really want to grow your muscles very rapidly. For six packs and eight packs leg lifts, the plank, and the crunch is the basic and most important exercises.

[url=http://ftnashville.com/personal-trainer-nashville-lose-weight-and-tone-your-body]Personal Trainer Nashville[/url]
            The plank/bridge will give you a flat stomach but it won't give you a six-pack. This is because it works the Transversus muscle which is a flat sheet of muscle that lies underneath the abdominals, whereas the other two exercises you mention work the Rectus Abdominis muscles which are those people refer to as the "Six pack".

Everybody should do some plank type exercises, but it is incorrect to say it will improve the shape of the abdominals (although it will improve the shape of the abdomen!)

Kind Regards
            Dave

Comment

I know im late to the convo. I think a lot has to do with genetics also. I know most of my life i sported 8 pack. and people would always ask me what i did. i was like nothing. i truley never worked my abs. however i was small guy to. very low body fat. Iv been bulking so my abs arent as defined right now but i sure once i cut and do more cardio my abs will come thru with no problem. i know people who seem to work out forever and cant get the stomach they want. its kinda strange how that works.

anyway you can do all the planks and crunches you want. if you dont get your body fat down you will never see you abs

Comment

Originally posted by amcredle View Post
                anyway you can do all the planks and crunches you want. if you dont get your body fat down you will never see you abs
                Amen to that!

Kind Regards
                Dave

Comment

100% correct.

Comment

men r from mars

Originally posted by Robertrogo
                    Hahah but sometimes if you have big arms and skinny body then ladies will think you are overcompensating for something, it is always a lose lose situation with women no matter what.... haha
                    Woman r from venus! Of course it's a lose lose situation with women.

Comment

Originally posted by harvo View Post
                      i mean is it that important to get that stomach that u can grate cheese on ha ha what is the big deal with the six pack i mean yeah they look great and if i had one id be constantly topless ha ha but they r so hard work to get i mean you have to stick to a diet do cardio do sit ups and crunches nearly every day plus do weighted crunches ur constently thinking to ur self whern will i get one and at the same time your loosing strength what are your stats then Deviation
                      You do not have to work abs every day, this is way too much. The abs are just muscles so you should train them as such. Mine are done once every 8 days just like the rest of my body parts. The first time I brought my abs through was for my first competition and it took about 6 weeks. Having a set of abs that show is about bodyfat percentage more than anything.
                      When you see a lot of six packs in pictures they look like they do as the person showing them knows how to pose them also, being able to draw the centre line of your stomach in while tensing your abs makes them stand out more. They look a lot different when standing relaxed.

Comment

That... and many bodybuilding magazines use Photoshop a lot...

Kind Regards
                        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by OptikaNET View Post
                          That... and many bodybuilding magazines use Photoshop a lot...

Kind Regards
                          Dave
                          True, sometimes just a little too "perfect"!

Comment

Anatomically, you might not even have the cuts or muscle separation in the lower Abs. Because at 7.6% you would see them. I got down to 7% and I had a 7 pack, that last one was just smooth no separation at all! Not everyone is going to have perfectly squared Abs.
                            So I think a strong 4 pack with the next 2 peaking out is the best you're gonna get. But you've done GREAT to get that!
                            Shift your focus now on building up the other muscles and maintain the Abs you got.

Comment

My past schedule i was doing abs and aerobic 3 times per weeks time on off days, my present schedule I am doing abs and aerobic once per weeks time nowadays actually, so do not miss morning meal it may be more important than you think.....

Comment

Originally posted by stacyjmes1
                                Wow! Great to hear this thing from you.
                                I didnt say half of that....lol

Oh wait looking back maybe i did?!

Ive never done 8 minute abs tho so no idea where i got that from

Comment

Working...
                                X