1. New Feature: Notes by day. Now on log page, “Switch” button rotates among three modes ( workout logs, body logs, and note).
2. New Feature: Notes section for each exercise – add note button on workout logging, rest timer, and view exercise section.
3. Change logs editing method: Now users can edit each record by click on items on the list. No need to click on “Edit” button.
4. Bug Fixed: fixed timer bug:
5. Bug Fixed: “Prev.”, “Next” button bugs on exercise view page.
6. Minor adjust layout on workout logging page.
7.Minor adjust layout on view exercise page.
1. Added ability to add/edit/delete body stat logs online (for any date).
2. Added ability to add/edit/delete workout logs online (for any date).
3. Bug fixed on multiple online functions.
We updated JEFIT Online progress chart system. This new chart system has better functionality than the old version and that one in JEFIT app.
1. New Feature: Ability to create/edit/delete workout routines,custom exercises online and sync with the phone.
2. New Feature: Two-way synchronization fully supported
3. Bug Fixed: auto update component crash.
4. Bug Fixed: crash if try to rotate screen while synchronizing.
5. Bug Fixed: bug on view animation page
Now users are able to manager their workout routines online.
Online logs editing will be available in just few days.
We didn’t deliver note feature in this update due to the complexity of developing two-way synchronization. However, note feature will be added in next week’s update.
JEFIT v 3.1 update notes
1. Ability to sync all your data to computer (JEFIT online).
2. Ability to view progress for all exercises online. (not just 6 benchmark exercises)
3. Ability to add/edit/delete past body stats.
4. Fixed edit/delete bugs on workout routine page. (Android 1.5 OS)
Now you can view everything online, but not yet able to edit online at this moment. (one way sync)
Ability to edit workout routines, exercises and logs online will be available in next week. (two ways sync). Next update will also include note section.
We just added our exercise database to JEFIT.com, now you can view exercise pictures and tips on this site.
V3.1 is still under development, The Estimated time of arrival is in mid-November.
V3.1 will allow users to synchronize their data to our server,and will be able to view their workout routines, body stats progress and workout progress online.
V3.1 will also have the ability to add/edit/delete past body stats.
This is a quick update to fix a bug in “view exercise” page. Some users may have experienced program crashes when tried to click on “Prev.” or “Next” button on “view exercise” page. This bug was only exist when users try to click on one of those buttons right after installing the Animation plug-in. This update has fixed this bug.
1. Logs System: Ability to create past (or any date) training logs.
2. Logs System: Ability to edit any existing training logs.
3. BugFixed: Super-set linking bug.
4. BugFixed: Small bug on logs deleting page.
1 BugFixed: This update fixed a bug in yesterday’s release(3.0.0924). Users who updated directly from DroidFit 2.9 to 3.0.0924 yesterday may be experiencing FC problem. This update should be able to take care of this problem.