We just added our exercise database to JEFIT.com, now you can view exercise pictures and tips on this site.
V3.1 is still under development, The Estimated time of arrival is in mid-November.
V3.1 will allow users to synchronize their data to our server,and will be able to view their workout routines, body stats progress and workout progress online.
V3.1 will also have the ability to add/edit/delete past body stats.
This is a quick update to fix a bug in “view exercise” page. Some users may have experienced program crashes when tried to click on “Prev.” or “Next” button on “view exercise” page. This bug was only exist when users try to click on one of those buttons right after installing the Animation plug-in. This update has fixed this bug.
1. Logs System: Ability to create past (or any date) training logs.
2. Logs System: Ability to edit any existing training logs.
3. BugFixed: Super-set linking bug.
4. BugFixed: Small bug on logs deleting page.
1 BugFixed: This update fixed a bug in yesterday’s release(3.0.0924). Users who updated directly from DroidFit 2.9 to 3.0.0924 yesterday may be experiencing FC problem. This update should be able to take care of this problem.
JEFIT v3.0.0924 has been released.
1. Exercise Database extended:
- Increase built-in exercise from 161 to 312 exercises
- Added exercises for Glutes
- Added exercises for Cardio
- Added 151 exercise animations
- Replace some animations with better drawing animations
- Add Exercise Instruction and Tips for 90% of exercises
2. Weight/Reps Logging improved:
- First time doing one particular routine: JEFIT will Auto-fill the weight for second and third set base on the weight of your first set (Previously auto fill base on your 1RM). Then next time when you do the same routine, JEFIT will auto-fill your lifting weight base on the logs of the previous training.
3. Exercise Logs Delete: you can delete exercise logs that was mistakenly entered. Every time you delete a lifting log of a exercise, JEFIT will recalculate your 1RM record of this exercise. Now you can get rid of the crazy 3000 Lbs bench press record.
4. Fixed typo here and there.
1. In this update we have downsized JEFIT from 5.8 MB to 500kb. Now it does not ship with exercise animations anymore. The exercise animations ship as a plug-in package, you can download it directly from JEFIT. The animations can be installed to SD card. So users now can save 5 MB space in their phone.
2. BugFixed: Display bug after clicking delete button.
3. BugFixed: Display bug for 320 x 240 screen size phone on Routine weight/reps page
4. BugFixed: Wrong animation when you add exercise to routine directly from view exercise page.
There was a small bug in our first released of v3.0.
When you at Routine – > doing cardio page, it only has the option of putting weight and reps ( It was supposed to display time/calories reps)
The latest update has fixed this bug.
So. If you updated yesterday AND had cardio exercises in your Routine list from Old DroidFit , You may have this bug.
Here is how to fix this bug
1. Update JEFIT to the latest release.
2. Remove that cardio exercises from your routine list ( Routine->Routine Day-> Exercise List for this day ).
3. Then add this cardio exercises back to the Routine List again.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
BugFixed: Fixed “Set Goal” button links to “Update Stats” Bug.
We are adding more exercises into Glutes and Cardio section. Another quick update will be released tomorrow.
Few small bug fixed in this update.
1. BugFixed: The day of the week for the routine is cut off on 2.2 OS with 480*320 screen.
2. BugFixed: UI fixed for 320*240 screen phone
3. Adjust buttons location in Exercise page (Moved from mid-section to top)