We just added online routine sharing system. Now users can share,review, and improve their workout routines easily.
Routine download feature will be available soon.
December 6th, 2010No Comments, JEFIT Release Notes for Android, by admin.
1. New Feature: Notes by day. Now on log page, “Switch” button rotates among three modes ( workout logs, body logs, and note).
2. New Feature: Notes section for each exercise – add note button on workout logging, rest timer, and view exercise section.
3. Change logs editing method: Now users can edit each record by click on items on the list. No need to click on “Edit” button.
4. Bug Fixed: fixed timer bug:
5. Bug Fixed: “Prev.”, “Next” button bugs on exercise view page.
6. Minor adjust layout on workout logging page.
7.Minor adjust layout on view exercise page.
December 2nd, 2010No Comments, JEFIT Online, by admin.
1. Added ability to add/edit/delete body stat logs online (for any date).
2. Added ability to add/edit/delete workout logs online (for any date).
3. Bug fixed on multiple online functions.
November 24th, 2010No Comments, JEFIT Online, by admin.
We updated JEFIT Online progress chart system. This new chart system has better functionality than the old version and that one in JEFIT app.
November 22nd, 2010No Comments, JEFIT Release Notes for Android, by admin.
1. New Feature: Ability to create/edit/delete workout routines,custom exercises online and sync with the phone.
2. New Feature: Two-way synchronization fully supported
3. Bug Fixed: auto update component crash.
4. Bug Fixed: crash if try to rotate screen while synchronizing.
5. Bug Fixed: bug on view animation page
Now users are able to manager their workout routines online.
Online logs editing will be available in just few days.
We didn’t deliver note feature in this update due to the complexity of developing two-way synchronization. However, note feature will be added in next week’s update.
November 14th, 20101 Comment, JEFIT Release Notes for Android, by admin.
JEFIT v 3.1 update notes
1. Ability to sync all your data to computer (JEFIT online).
2. Ability to view progress for all exercises online. (not just 6 benchmark exercises)
3. Ability to add/edit/delete past body stats.
4. Fixed edit/delete bugs on workout routine page. (Android 1.5 OS)
Now you can view everything online, but not yet able to edit online at this moment. (one way sync)
Ability to edit workout routines, exercises and logs online will be available in next week. (two ways sync). Next update will also include note section.
October 26th, 2010No Comments, JEFIT Announcement, by admin.
We just added our exercise database to JEFIT.com, now you can view exercise pictures and tips on this site.
V3.1 is still under development, The Estimated time of arrival is in mid-November.
V3.1 will allow users to synchronize their data to our server,and will be able to view their workout routines, body stats progress and workout progress online.
V3.1 will also have the ability to add/edit/delete past body stats.
October 15th, 2010No Comments, JEFIT Release Notes for Android, by admin.
- Added option to download Exercise Animation data directly from JEFIT Server to SD card (no installation process needed).
- Added units for cardio exercises
- Added female figure on body parts page. It displays different figure depend on users’ gender. Users can also manually switch between the two figures
- Added Term of Use.
October 5th, 2010No Comments, JEFIT Release Notes for Android, by admin.
This is a quick update to fix a bug in “view exercise” page. Some users may have experienced program crashes when tried to click on “Prev.” or “Next” button on “view exercise” page. This bug was only exist when users try to click on one of those buttons right after installing the Animation plug-in. This update has fixed this bug.