1. Performance improved: less memory footprint on exercise display page.
2. Performance improved: less memory footprint on Weight/Rep recording function.
3. Performance improved: less memory footprint rest timer page
4. Bug-fixed: This bug may not affect most users, but it is critical for few users who upgraded from much older version JEFIT.
For those few users who are still experiencing force close problem, please contact us at email@example.com. We will try our best to help you fix it.
1. Added “Beat It” function.
2. Minor adjustment on workout day list page.
3. Show more info on rest timer page.
4. BugFixed: Synchronization bug if database was updated from a much older version JEFIT.
5. BugFixed: random crashes on few devices.
1. Redesigned UI for JEFIT Pro version.
2. Added progress bars for benchmark exercises.
3. Added progress bars and target bars for body stats.
4. Bug-fixed: Synchronization bug.
5. Bug-fixed: “Beat it” value on timer page.
1. Added option to export data to JEFIT PRO version.
2. Bug-Fixed: Progress chart display bug(shows unexpected plots).
3. Bug-Fixed: Random Animation out of memory error on low-end devices
4. Bug-Fixed: Calender display bug on Motorola Droid.
We just added online routine sharing system. Now users can share,review, and improve their workout routines easily.
Routine download feature will be available soon.
1. New Feature: Notes by day. Now on log page, “Switch” button rotates among three modes ( workout logs, body logs, and note).
2. New Feature: Notes section for each exercise – add note button on workout logging, rest timer, and view exercise section.
3. Change logs editing method: Now users can edit each record by click on items on the list. No need to click on “Edit” button.
4. Bug Fixed: fixed timer bug:
5. Bug Fixed: “Prev.”, “Next” button bugs on exercise view page.
6. Minor adjust layout on workout logging page.
7.Minor adjust layout on view exercise page.
1. Added ability to add/edit/delete body stat logs online (for any date).
2. Added ability to add/edit/delete workout logs online (for any date).
3. Bug fixed on multiple online functions.
We updated JEFIT Online progress chart system. This new chart system has better functionality than the old version and that one in JEFIT app.
1. New Feature: Ability to create/edit/delete workout routines,custom exercises online and sync with the phone.
2. New Feature: Two-way synchronization fully supported
3. Bug Fixed: auto update component crash.
4. Bug Fixed: crash if try to rotate screen while synchronizing.
5. Bug Fixed: bug on view animation page
Now users are able to manager their workout routines online.
Online logs editing will be available in just few days.
We didn’t deliver note feature in this update due to the complexity of developing two-way synchronization. However, note feature will be added in next week’s update.
JEFIT v 3.1 update notes
1. Ability to sync all your data to computer (JEFIT online).
2. Ability to view progress for all exercises online. (not just 6 benchmark exercises)
3. Ability to add/edit/delete past body stats.
4. Fixed edit/delete bugs on workout routine page. (Android 1.5 OS)
Now you can view everything online, but not yet able to edit online at this moment. (one way sync)
Ability to edit workout routines, exercises and logs online will be available in next week. (two ways sync). Next update will also include note section.