PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my workout-routine?

FloodZ
02-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Hey guys!

I recently made my own workout-routine, which I have followed since the 1st January 2012, based on a lot of reading from different gym-webpages on the internet. I am 177 cm tall and weigh about 62 Kg. My goal with my routine is to gain muscles, and I really have to admit that my focus is to grow muscles that look good in front of the ladies.

I've never been very much of a "public gym-person", but recently my dad brought home a barbell, two dumbbells, a bench and some weights that I started to use. To be able to do all the workout at home, and with a cheap expense really made me realize that this was my type of training.

In order to summarize it all:
I have made my own workout-routine named "Joakim Floods Workout-Schedule" that I think you can find on my profile (sorry, I am new to this site). I would like more experienced musclebuilders to make a comment about my routine. Is it good or not? How can I improve it? Everything that makes my routine better! Generell tips of how to maximize my training-effects are also warmly welcomed!

Thanks in advance! :)

OptikaNET
02-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Welcome to the forum, FloodZ, I don't think I can comment on your routine, but I hope you find the community here at JEFIT inspirational, motivational and instructive, and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Good luck with the routine!

Kind Regards
Dave

Deviation
02-09-2012, 06:37 PM
You'll need to hit "share" in order for us to see it.

Welcome to the site.

FloodZ
02-11-2012, 12:59 AM
You'll need to hit "share" in order for us to see it.

Welcome to the site.

I've hit the "share"-buttom now, so I hope you can find it.

Thanks!

patriot4lyfe
02-16-2012, 04:35 AM
wasnt able to view it man but if your looking to gain any form of weight its all in calories burned vs calories consumed. If you consume more then your burn you will gain weight and if you consume less then you burn you will lose weight. Find out how many calories you burn and add 2500 calories for the week thats how many calories are in 1 pound of muscle so you will be gaining about 1 pound a week and mostly from muscle. More then 1 or 2 pounds a week the gain will most likely be fat. Any questions feel free to ask