PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Routine For Beginner Without Equipment

reidyg
02-22-2012, 11:47 PM
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could recommend a weekly cutting routine that doesn't involve any equipment or weights. I've been running lately and my usual routine is 6K Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun which I've cut down to under 30 mins and I'd like to work around this routine concentrating on abs and upper body. If it matters I'm 31, 5ft 10 and 166lbs.

Thanks

amcredle
02-24-2012, 05:12 AM
look up HIIT routines on the internet

Deviation
02-24-2012, 03:08 PM
If it matters I'm 31, 5ft 10 and 166lbs.
And you want to cut? *scratches head*

reidyg
02-24-2012, 07:28 PM
Sorry guys, I was away for a few days. I've looked into the HIIT and it's definitely something I'll try out for a few weeks, thanks for that. I did want to lose some fat around the waste that snuck up om me after christmas, hence the cutting, but I do want to work on my upper body strength. I'll probably buy some dumb bells but because I travel a lot, it would be good to have a routine that I could do on the go.

Deviation
02-24-2012, 07:53 PM
If you have some weight in the mid section, check your diet. And switch to HIIT for your cardio. You'll incinerate calories at a quicker pace. A good heart rate monitor will help verify that for you. <$100

reidyg
02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
The diet has been sorted, I just need to lose what I picked up. But can anyone suggest a workout that doesn't involve weights/equipment to strengthen my abs/upper body. I've been trying to piece something together without much luck.