PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite supplement or supplement stack?

Robertrogo
03-30-2011, 02:07 PM
Hello All,

I want to ask all of you JEFIT users out there, what is your favorite workout supplement or what is your favorite supplement stack that you are currently using that pushes you to make the gains and progress that you are achieving.

Currently myself I am on this stack:

-Yok3d by USPLabs for Pre-Workout Reverse Nitric Oxide Enhancement (90 mins before workout on an EMPTY STOMACH)
http://www.usplabsdirect.com/Yok3d/

-C4 Extreme by Cellucor for Pre-Workout Nitric Oxide Powder (25 mins before workout on an EMPTY STOMACH)
http://c4-extreme.com/

-100% Whey Protein GNC Pro Performance (10 minutes before workout on an empty stomach and instantly right after I lift).
http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2944029&cp=3703232

*Also free samples of MRI NO2 Red right as I wake up from my purchases from GNC*
http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10917764

What are you guys using and what are your favorite choices of supplements to take?

PAPutzback
03-30-2011, 04:37 PM
Myoplex Original 42GM protein for post workout.
EAS Whey protein 23Gm - I mix with water and drink between meals.

ScubaB79
03-30-2011, 05:41 PM
I use GU energy gel about 30 minutes before my workout. Gives me a great boost, especially after working all day.

After my workout make a shake with Lean Complex 8. Low fat, low calories, high protein (34g/scoop!).

bgilchrist
03-30-2011, 05:42 PM
Right now I'm taking VitaStack in the morning along with SubQ

Purple K before and after workout

Premier protien shake post workout

SubQ with dinner

Yashnahain
04-02-2011, 03:32 AM
Pre workout is SuperPump Max.

Whatever pure Creatine Monohydrate I find on sale.

Used to buy Syntha-6, but now that I prepare meals in advance I just eat food.

Robertrogo
04-12-2011, 04:27 PM
I used to take SuperPump but it gave me the runs and I started calling it SuperDump *Rimshot* haha

Now I have moved on to Muscle Pharm Assault, Universal Animal Pak and GNC Pro Performance Whey Protein to see how this stack is.

C4 Extreme was a pretty decent product which has more creatine in it then Jack3d offers but they are both similar in a way as they are both just stimulant products with caffeine, creatine and a bit of vascularity boosters in them.

Yok3d is a strange product I must say as I can see results from the intense workouts I have been doing while using Jefit, mind you I take about 45 - 60 second breaks between each set to maximize the strength and blood flow but I can't feel this "Pump" that they are talking about. Yes my biceps, my back, my chest and triceps have all become defined and a bit larger and a little bit of vascularity but I haven't noticed any sort of tunnel vision or intense focus as they state to have. My muscle has been building back but for 35$, I would rather save my money and try Universal Animal Pump or just get straight powders to avoid pills.

Im looking for more of a straight forward NO Pre-Workout powder and I have heard that Muscle Pharm Assault has 40,000 mg of ingredients, Con-Cret creatine in it, NO/Vascularity enhancers for a better pump/focus and workout and overall a phenomenal product as many have stated. Willing to test out anything to get that intense pump im looking for.

All of the stacks you guys are trying sound phenomenal and I do wish you all the best on your success and luck and when we release the new updates with the progress pictures, I am excited to see your progress and how jacked you all have gotten.

Best!

dTor
04-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Pre-workout:

N.O. Shotgun by VPX
3g Creatine Monohydrate (I don't load, etc... I just take it on days I workout)
Two scoops of Muscle Milk Collegiate about an hour before workout to get some carbs, protein, and calories in me.

Post-workout:

SNI Pro Whey Protein, addi about 2 tsp sugar, in 10 oz whole milk

Deviation
04-25-2011, 06:52 PM
Still a "rookie" but here's my latest...

Pre-Workout:
Jack3d (only 5 of 6 days) + Oatmeal + EAS Whey (23g) w/Water + Couple slices of apple

Post-Workout:
4 Egg White + 1 Whole Egg + EAS Whey (23g) w/Milk + Chicken Breast (not every time) + Apple/Orange Juice + Vitamins

I workout around 4:30-5:00am 6 days a week. Morning workouts are a bit rough since you bascially fast all night. Still learning.

dTor
04-26-2011, 04:53 PM
^ I typically workout in the afternoon, but have tried workouts in the morning. You are completely right that morning workouts are rough. I can always do more work in the afternoon. If possible, try doing it in the afternoon, you'll see what I mean.

Robertrogo
04-27-2011, 01:07 AM
I have been working out in the afternoons as well, it is way too difficult to try and wake up in the morning and motivate yourself to workout, feel like im lagging and slacking the entire time rather than in the afternoon when you have that energy to lift. The worst thing about the morning workouts are the lack of food in your system, without any food I feel weaker and I cant accomplish what I went into the gym for.

More props to you sir for lifting early in the morning but I would try out afternoon workouts especially after meals.

Deviation
04-27-2011, 01:27 AM
I'd love to lift later in the day, but my schedule doesn't really allow it. Between work & family, early morning is really the only "me" time I've got. It was rough to start, but it's not bad once I roll myself off the bed.

I've come a long ways since I started and I can't imagine slacking now. That's my motivation. :)