PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite protein or best tasting protein?

Robertrogo
05-02-2011, 07:44 PM
I have tried many products and various tasting proteins and currently I would have to say I have been thoroughly enjoying Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion, 100% Whey Protein by ON, Syntha-6 by BSN and Muscle Milk by CytoSport.

There have been various others that I have had and tried from Whey Protein Complex by GNC and NitroTech by MuscleTech that have just been consisted by a grainy/chalky taste and makes the drinking experience not soo great.

What are your favorite protein supplements or at least your favorite tasting protein out in the market right now?

dTor
05-04-2011, 06:14 PM
I have tried Muscle Gauge Nutrition (5 lbs), Dymatize Elite Whey isolate (2 x 5 lbs) and currently taking a couple different powders. For pre-workout I take 2-3 scoops of Muscle Milk Collegiate (in water) for the protein, carbs, and calories. Post-workout I have been taking SNI Pro Whey with milk (I'm on my 5th 5 lb tub now) and have really liked it. It mixes well, has a GREAT variety of proteins, both isolate and casein, and a full spread of BCAAs. It also has CLA added.

Goodolsen
05-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Dymatize Elite Whey for regular Whey protein and Dymatize Gourmet or Dymatize Fusion 7 for whey/casein/egg protein blend.

Robertrogo
05-06-2011, 02:35 PM
What is funny is that I have never heard of Dymatize protein or the company at all, I will without a doubt have to check it out. Guess that I have been stuck in the GNC phase where you just see Optimum Nutrition and the regular GNC brands and never take into account other brands that are out there.

Trying to find a cheap/great Whey and Casein protein combo to get so will look at Dymatize

Saint AAI
05-13-2011, 12:33 PM
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard is the best tasting whey protein I've ever had. It's also got good reviews. At the moment though I use the bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk branded whey. Tastes OK, but the main reason I buy it is it's pretty cheap for a 4kg tub.

Robertrogo
05-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard is the best tasting whey protein I've ever had. It's also got good reviews. At the moment though I use the bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk branded whey. Tastes OK, but the main reason I buy it is it's pretty cheap for a 4kg tub.

Optimum Nutrition has some of the best tasting protein around to date and its some of the purest protein that is available on the market. I just love getting cheap proteins, as long as it helps with my gains and building muscle I am all for it. Not looking to spend 70$ for 5lbs

dTor
05-13-2011, 04:15 PM
I just love getting cheap proteins, as long as it helps with my gains and building muscle I am all for it. Not looking to spend 70$ for 5lbs

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_by_288.htm

This is what I use - SNI Pro Whey Protein. It says "intro pricing", but it's been this price for many months now and I really like it. Taste is very good, great macros.

westwood
06-15-2011, 08:13 PM
I have to agree with robertrogo with ON having lots of good flavors. I use whey protein (http://www.enutriments.com/dymatize-elite-whey-protein) for my health but as well to help my depression and anxiety. How it does that is it reduces stress and eases depression by slowing down the production of cortisol and by boosting the release of serotonin, which is a calming neurotransmitter which results me being happy and healthy :)

Deviation
06-16-2011, 01:17 AM
I use EAS 100% Whey. It tastes fine for the price (~$35/5lbs). Mixes OK. At one point I used GNC's protein which mixed very well and had some good flavors.

I'm going to try out a new one since I'm at the last 2lbs. Not sure what yet. Waiting to see what else you guys say. :)