PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Pharm Assault Review

0verkill
06-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Does this cause stomach ache i.e. noxplode?

Deviation
06-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Just picked up the fruit punch flavor last night. You definitely taste the sucralose in this. It's not awful, but its not as tasty as Jack3d watermelon.

On my way to give it the true test now. Started with 1/2 scoop to see how I react. Tingly for sure.

Deviation
06-14-2011, 11:34 AM
It wasn't bad at all. Today was a light day for me (cardio & abs), but I definitely felt my legs get tingly when I was running. It does seem to work differently than Jack3d. Not sure I had any more energy than before. Tomorrow is a lifting day and will probably be a better test. Sticking with 1/2 scoop until I get used to it.

Deviation
06-14-2011, 02:54 PM
I did the $40 for a tub at Vitamin Shoppe. Not great pricing but I didn't want to wait and I didn't want multiple tubs of something I didn't like.

It's pricey, but if it works well I'm ok with it.

Deviation
06-15-2011, 07:40 PM
So tried it again today. Same tingly rush with 1/2 scoop. I think I'm going to have to use it for a while. I was dead tired this morning from yard work the night before, a.m. workout, and work. I literally could have fallen asleep after taking Assault. I even yawned while working out. That's how bad it was.

So my independent review of Robert's review is to be continued. :)

Deviation
06-22-2011, 05:31 PM
So I'm still on Assault. Now that I have my appetite in check from the night before, Assault seems to work better. Empty stomach seems to help a bit (well protein shake + assault). Still not quite the lift I got from Jack3d, but it does do something.