PDA

View Full Version : Cellucor N-Zero Extreme Review

LOSTintheSAUCE
06-16-2011, 02:55 PM
This product should be called N-Zero NO Extreme (NO as in the opposit of yes, not Nitric Oxide)

The following is what it is SUPPOSED to do...

•Increase Lean Muscle Mass
•Induces Explosive Energy Surge
•Promotes Muscle Hardness
•Reveals Detailed Vascularity
•Enhances Athletic Performance

The following is what it ACTUALLY did for me...

slight energy boost
tasted good

Everything else was a bust. Waste of $60

Deviation
06-16-2011, 03:18 PM
How long have you been using it? I noticed it lacks creatine which is kind of nice.

LOSTintheSAUCE
06-16-2011, 03:26 PM
I went through a tub in about 4 1/2 weeks.

Didn't see any results so switched to jack3d which I love.

Deviation
06-16-2011, 03:37 PM
I went through a tub in about 4 1/2 weeks.

Didn't see any results so switched to jack3d which I love.
Well then it's safe to say it sucked for you. Jack3d is great. Watermelon is by far the best flavor. I love it. Currently on MusclePharm Assault. Gotta test out different ones. ;)

LOSTintheSAUCE
06-16-2011, 04:05 PM
After reading Robert's review on MusclePharm Assault, I think that will be my next choice. I am also getting rid of the straight creatine mono I have and getting ConCret as I feel it would be more beneficial.

Deviation
06-16-2011, 04:14 PM
After reading Robert's review on MusclePharm Assault, I think that will be my next choice. I am also getting rid of the straight creatine mono I have and getting ConCret as I feel it would be more beneficial.
Assault already has CON-CRET in it. I will tell you that it's a different rush than Jack3d. So far Jack3d seemed to wake me up more. Likely the caffeine difference in the two.

Robertrogo
06-16-2011, 05:05 PM
Assault already has CON-CRET in it. I will tell you that it's a different rush than Jack3d. So far Jack3d seemed to wake me up more. Likely the caffeine difference in the two.

That was one of the benefits which made me excited about Assault was that they were able to nail down CON-CRET for their blend, in which CON-CRET is one of the top rated and best Creatines on the market to date (in terms of a brand but with their own formula) but as Deviation said, there is a difference in the caffeine between both jack3d and Assault but it does sounds like N Zero stunk. I tried C4 Extreme and I have to admit, I was pretty disappointed by the product as it wasn't as good as either jack3d, NO Xplode or Assault. Just felt like it was a placebo but what can you do

Robertrogo
06-22-2011, 05:16 PM
I have to thank you for this review though because I was contemplating trying out new Cellucor products and knowing another user had no effect from it makes me less likely to try it until maybe new ingredients are introduced or so

utefaninutah
07-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Nothing more frustrating like buying a supplement that ends up not working for you ha. I'm currently using C4 Extreme for my pre-workout and it's working great for me, but I alternate between Jack3d and C4 every month so I'm not becomming too accustomed to either. My buddy currently takes NO Xplode and swears by it, so I'm thinking I'm gonna try that once I'm out of the C4.

Robertrogo
07-07-2011, 03:42 PM
I took C4 and I can't say anything bad about it but more or less it really wasn't for me at all, I mean it was like Jack3d which isn't a bad thing but I look for more than just a caffeine stimulant but can't say anything bad about it.

Actually NO Xplode is a great product and I swear by it as well, was one of the first pre-workouts that I have ever taken and it has never steered me wrong in terms of gaining strength, muscle and energy. They actually just released NO Xplode 2.0 which is supposed to be even more potent than the original NO Xplode. I actually really want to try it now.

Deviation
07-07-2011, 03:44 PM
I almost grabbed some NOXplode last night. Still have a bit left of the Muscle Pharm Assault so I didn't grab some. Little pricey per serving. But hey if it's good enough for Ronnie Coleman its good enough for me. LOL

Robertrogo
07-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Ronnie Coleman says "YEAH BUDDY!"

http://www.free-self-hypnosis.org/bodybuilding-ronnie-coleman.jpg

utefaninutah
07-07-2011, 04:15 PM
I would drink jet fuel before a workout if Ronnie endorsed it. I'll have to check out the NO Xplode 2.0 for sure!

Robertrogo
07-07-2011, 04:35 PM
I would drink jet fuel before a workout if Ronnie endorsed it. I'll have to check out the NO Xplode 2.0 for sure!

Haha your veins just explode in your arms and when you bicep curl you throw a weight through the roof haha. Then you grow wings and sprout jet engines and fly away. Certified by Ronnie Coleman haha

Deviation
07-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Doesn't sound that bad actually... lol

utefaninutah
07-07-2011, 05:28 PM
This is probably what Ronnie Coleman drinks to go to sleep.

t-3qncy5Qfk

Robertrogo
07-19-2011, 07:14 PM
Haha oh PowerThirst how you kill me, man I would drink PowerThirst if it meant I could lift a Semi above my head and toss it halfway across the world haha.