PDA

View Full Version : Cellucor N-Zero Extreme Review

LOSTintheSAUCE
06-16-2011, 02:55 PM
This product should be called N-Zero NO Extreme (NO as in the opposit of yes, not Nitric Oxide)

The following is what it is SUPPOSED to do...

•Increase Lean Muscle Mass
•Induces Explosive Energy Surge
•Promotes Muscle Hardness
•Reveals Detailed Vascularity
•Enhances Athletic Performance

The following is what it ACTUALLY did for me...

slight energy boost
tasted good

Everything else was a bust. Waste of $60

Deviation
06-16-2011, 03:18 PM
How long have you been using it? I noticed it lacks creatine which is kind of nice.

LOSTintheSAUCE
06-16-2011, 03:26 PM
I went through a tub in about 4 1/2 weeks.

Didn't see any results so switched to jack3d which I love.

Deviation
06-16-2011, 03:37 PM
I went through a tub in about 4 1/2 weeks.

Didn't see any results so switched to jack3d which I love.
Well then it's safe to say it sucked for you. Jack3d is great. Watermelon is by far the best flavor. I love it. Currently on MusclePharm Assault. Gotta test out different ones. ;)

LOSTintheSAUCE
06-16-2011, 04:05 PM
After reading Robert's review on MusclePharm Assault, I think that will be my next choice. I am also getting rid of the straight creatine mono I have and getting ConCret as I feel it would be more beneficial.

Deviation
06-16-2011, 04:14 PM
After reading Robert's review on MusclePharm Assault, I think that will be my next choice. I am also getting rid of the straight creatine mono I have and getting ConCret as I feel it would be more beneficial.
Assault already has CON-CRET in it. I will tell you that it's a different rush than Jack3d. So far Jack3d seemed to wake me up more. Likely the caffeine difference in the two.

utefaninutah
07-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Nothing more frustrating like buying a supplement that ends up not working for you ha. I'm currently using C4 Extreme for my pre-workout and it's working great for me, but I alternate between Jack3d and C4 every month so I'm not becomming too accustomed to either. My buddy currently takes NO Xplode and swears by it, so I'm thinking I'm gonna try that once I'm out of the C4.

Deviation
07-07-2011, 03:44 PM
I almost grabbed some NOXplode last night. Still have a bit left of the Muscle Pharm Assault so I didn't grab some. Little pricey per serving. But hey if it's good enough for Ronnie Coleman its good enough for me. LOL

utefaninutah
07-07-2011, 04:15 PM
I would drink jet fuel before a workout if Ronnie endorsed it. I'll have to check out the NO Xplode 2.0 for sure!

Deviation
07-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Doesn't sound that bad actually... lol

utefaninutah
07-07-2011, 05:28 PM
This is probably what Ronnie Coleman drinks to go to sleep.

t-3qncy5Qfk