PDA

View Full Version : Mammoth 2500

mrwright
06-16-2011, 05:20 PM
Hey all, just bought myself a tub of this, wondering if anyones used it or heard of/about it?

Energy970 Cal
4058 kJ

Protein 50 g

Fat**18 g

Carbohydrate152 g
** Fat content from MCTs

Amino Acid Analysis: per 235 g Serving

Alanine 2.0 g
Arginine 1.5 g
Aspartic 4.7 g
Cysteine 1.2 g
Glutamic acid 7.8 g
Glycine 0.9 g
*Histidine 1.3 g
*Isoleucine 2.7 g
*Leucine 5.0 g
*Lysine 5.1 g
*Methionine 1.0 g
*Phenylalanine 2.1 g
Proline 4.2 g
Serine 2.5 g
Threonine 2.8 g
*Tryptophan 0.7 g
Tyrosine 1.7 g
*Valine 2.9 g

Been reading up about it (probably should of done that before buying it) and apparently it's not very good? alot of fake stuff going around and puts on more fat than anything else?

Deviation
06-17-2011, 12:37 PM
We really gotta get you off this weight gainer stuff! Just eat. Then eat more.

Robertrogo
06-17-2011, 03:06 PM
We really gotta get you off this weight gainer stuff! Just eat. Then eat more.

Well you can't stop a determined man, he is on a path for destruction and to take his lifting to the next level haha. It doesn't sound like bad stuff at all and seems like it would deff give you extra muscle mass and weight added after your lifts which is important (and seems like what you want)

How much did you pay for the tub? Taste good at all?

and as Deviation said, you can save a ton of money and gain the same amount of weight by eating healthy and of course alot of protein and carbs :p

mrwright
06-17-2011, 07:30 PM
Well you can't stop a determined man, he is on a path for destruction and to take his lifting to the next level haha. It doesn't sound like bad stuff at all and seems like it would deff give you extra muscle mass and weight added after your lifts which is important (and seems like what you want)

How much did you pay for the tub? Taste good at all?

and as Deviation said, you can save a ton of money and gain the same amount of weight by eating healthy and of course alot of protein and carbs :p

The tub was erm, 20 quid for 2.2KG which is pretty good, and tastes great, really smooth and chocolaty!

And i struggle to get 2500 good calories a day through just food, and i play alot of football, normally a few days a week, burning a good 1000+ calories each time ontop of the gym i need all the help i can get haha

Robertrogo
06-18-2011, 12:39 PM
The tub was erm, 20 quid for 2.2KG which is pretty good, and tastes great, really smooth and chocolaty!

And i struggle to get 2500 good calories a day through just food, and i play alot of football, normally a few days a week, burning a good 1000+ calories each time ontop of the gym i need all the help i can get haha

Well that isn't too bad in price for what you are getting so I guess that is worth it, the only thing is as long as the product is good then it is a testament to your buy

Ahhhhh well burning 1000+ calories a day will deff push you over the limit to try and eat enough, so when you have the weight gainer it will give you that extra boost, I mean you can always eat a heaping bowl of pasta like spaghetti or something to get extra carbs/calories that you are looking for as well. Just go pasta crazy!!!

http://www.i-mockery.com/bad-albums/hogan/pasta.jpg

Yeah BROTHER! Hulkamania says "EAT MORE PASTA!"