PDA

View Full Version : NO Xplode 2.0

Robertrogo
07-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Well BSN has just released their 2nd version of the ever popular NO Xplode 2.0

http://www.bsnonline.net/details/noxplode.html

I was wondering if any of our JEFIT Users/Members have had the opportunity to test out and try the new NO Xplode 2.0? I have always been a fan of BSN and love the NO Xplode product as for myself it was and still is one of the best pre-workout supplements on the market and with this new 2.0 version that has just come out, I am willing to try it and give it a shot for my workouts.

http://www.bsnonline.net/templates/default/en/images/products/supplement/noxplode.png

eZkDoGh7HqA

Courtesy of bsnonline.net

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (22.5g) ‡
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving%Daily Value†

Calories 25
Total Carbohydrates 6g 2%
Sugars 0g
**Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 20 mg 1250%
Folate (Folic Acid) 300 mcg75%
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 120 mcg 2000%
Calcium 75 mg 8%
Phosphorous 200 mg 20%
Magnesium 60 mg 15%
Sodium 300 mg 13%
Potassium 75 mg 2%

N.O.-Xplode™ 2.0's
Proprietary Blend19.6 g
Advanced Strength & Performance Matrix*
Modified Glucose Polymers (Maltodextrin), Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn®), Di-Creatine-Malic Acid Interfusion, Betaine HCL, Sodium Bicarbonate, Creatine-Sodium Phosphate Matrix, Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion, Glycocyamine, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL, Guanidino Propionic Acid, Cinnamon Extract (Bark) (Cinnulin PF®), Ketoisocaproate Potassium, Creatine-Alpha-Aminobutyric Acid Matrix (Creatine AAB™)
Ener-Tropic Xplosion
L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Glucuronolactone, Methylxanthine (Caffeine), L-Tyrosine-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Lesser Periwinkle (95% Vinpocetine, 98% Vincamine, 98% Vinburnine [Whole Plant])
N.O. Meta-Fusion
L-Arginine-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, L-Citrulline-Malic Acid Interfusion, L-Citrulline-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, L-Histidine-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide), Gynostemma (90% Gypenosides) (Leaves & Stem)
Phospho-Electrolyte Composite
Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate
Glycerol Polymer Complex
Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol Stearate
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value Not Established.
Other Ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Acesulfame Potassium and FD&C Blue #1.

Deviation
07-08-2011, 05:09 PM
As I'm looking for an alternative to Assault, I may grab some tonight. I'll let you know if I do.

Robertrogo
07-19-2011, 07:15 PM
Did any of you guys get your NO Xplode 2.0? I was just wondering because I am coming up at the end of my Assault soon and looking to try something new and wondering if you guys endorse 2.0

Deviation
07-19-2011, 07:22 PM
Nope. Still not in Vitamin Shoppe. Got some Amino Energy from ON (see latest log). Trying it out tomorrow.

Robertrogo
07-19-2011, 07:27 PM
Yea I saw that on your Twitter yesterday and you got the last one, nice find there man, how is Amino Energy? I have always been looking for a straight Amino supplement as it is essential for muscle building. Is it a powder or pill?

Deviation
07-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Powder. I'll let you know tomorrow. I was going to sneak a workout in today, but that didn't happen. ;)

Robertrogo
07-20-2011, 02:15 PM
Always try my hardest to sneak a workout in somehow, getting tired of coming home and doing the same ol' stuff and getting stuck doing stuff around the apartment haha. Want to get a nice 2 hour lift session in, really missing those but will start looking into that Amino Energy because from your blog it seems pretty good plus with NO Xplode 2.0 I feel like it will give you a super boost haha

Deviation
07-20-2011, 04:58 PM
LOL That would certainly boost something. May need to carry a set of paddles and a LifeAlert if you mix them.

Robertrogo
07-20-2011, 05:00 PM
52RHVQ9Ybqo

Haha that would be us but without being the old grannies

Robertrogo
08-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Just purchased NO Xplode 2.0 for 32$ off of vitaminshoppe.com and got FREE Shipping and saved 10% off my entire order! Plus its 50 servings which you cannot beat at all

I was going to buy from either GNC or BB.com but saw this deal and felt it was the way to go, SOO stoaked to get my tub as I have always been an NO Xplode fan and was actually the FIRST major Pre-Workout Nitric Oxide product I have ever taken and one of my favorites on the market to date.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=IP-1003