PDA

View Full Version : Stiff leg deadlift

wwazza
08-14-2011, 06:55 AM
There is no option to add a standard stiff leg deadlift to my workout. Am a missing something or is it just not there??

Deviation
08-15-2011, 01:58 AM
I don't think it's there. I added a custom exercise myself.

Robertrogo
08-15-2011, 04:40 PM
There is no option to add a standard stiff leg deadlift to my workout. Am a missing something or is it just not there??

Hey wwazza,

Yeah, I just noticed that we don't have that in our built-in DB but will be adding it in a future update to our database. As Deviation stated, you can create your own custom exercise of the Stiff Legged Deadlift and be able to track your progress and logs of the workout with the application but we want it to be a built in exercise as it is a well known exercise lifters perform.

We apologize for the inconvenience and lack of the exercise in the DB.

-Robert

wwazza
08-15-2011, 08:48 PM
Cheers Robert,

I will add the custom exercise myself to you update the database. Thanks for the reply.

Suicyc0
08-16-2011, 06:25 PM
I'm using the Smith Machine Stiff Leg Deadlift to track it at the moment. Will there be any method to transfer that (or a custom exercise) over to the official entry?

sherbs
09-22-2011, 09:22 AM
I'm using the Smith Machine Stiff Leg Deadlift to track it at the moment. Will there be any method to transfer that (or a custom exercise) over to the official entry?

Any answer to this?

razorhanny
10-07-2012, 03:18 AM
Still nothing...

sethhmorgan
09-15-2014, 06:29 PM
Bump. 3 years later.

Robertrogo
09-15-2014, 07:23 PM
Bump. 3 years later.

Unfortunately at the current moment we aren't working on an update to our built-in database as we are currently working on other features for our next update but will put this back into our list of things we need to add in.

BUT you CAN create a custom exercise for the stiff legged deadlift so that you can start tracking your progress without the exercise being within the built in database.

I will pass this off to the developers to add this into our developmental list as well and my list of exercises that we need to add into our database.

Thank you for bumping this as it has indeed been 3 years so with all we have done it is difficult to remember responses to older posts/threads.

- Robert

dave2wn
09-29-2014, 05:30 PM
Umm... under the Upper Leg category there is a "Barbell Stiff-legged Deadlift" and Dumbell version:
http://www.jefit.com/exercises/954/Barbell-Stiff-Legged-Deadlift
http://www.jefit.com/exercises/955/Dumbbell-Stiff-Legged-Deadlift

It's been there for at least a year. I've been using them regularly.

StiffBoard
10-04-2014, 03:02 PM
Yep, me too... been using for a while. But the search in Jefit isn't very good...

amysong
12-18-2014, 09:18 AM
thx for sharing!