PDA

View Full Version : complete body workout or splits

mcgav77
09-14-2011, 02:46 AM
I hoped that members would give me some feedback on which they prefer for bulking.
Either a complete body routine EOD or split body parts.
It has been a while since a have done a complete body workout (CBW) as I have been sticking to body splits as my main aim has been bulking, however if I remember correctly I made some impressive gains the last time a used a CBW and I am tempted to try a 6 week routine. If I am still trying to bulk would u recommend using it or not.
Please post your opinion from your experience.
Regards Mc Gav

Deviation
09-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Whichever works best for you. Personally, I don't do a whole lot of isolation in my routines and I do splits. I started with 4 days/week using the same routine each day. This one -> http://jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=2909

I have a different routine at the moment, but that one yielded some great results. It's also nice & simple.

decu68
09-14-2011, 05:55 PM
Totally up to you. Over 14 years I have gone through the gambit of each different type of workout and then have revisited them over and over again; always keep the body guessing. ALL of them you can gain from.

mrwright
09-14-2011, 07:49 PM
as everyone else said basically what you prefer.

would you prefer working and absolutely killing 1 or 2 body parts each time
Or doing abit of everything everytime
or maybe some mix of the two, a full body with abit more focus on say biceps and triceps one time, back and chest the next etc

mcgav77
09-19-2011, 08:50 AM
Thanx for your advice
I think i'll give it a bash.