PDA

View Full Version : Fall / Winter Stack?

Deviation
10-14-2011, 08:26 PM
ON Amino Energy
ON Whey
ON Casein
ON Glyco-Maize
ON Opti-Men Multivitamin
Fish Oil (2 caps, 2x per day)
Creatine Monohydrate (Vitamin Shoppe brand)

Not much of a change yet. I will likely be moving to Gaspari's MyoFusion when I run out of whey. Fantastic taste even in water. Aside from that, I like my Amino Energy. Not high on caffeine or other stimulants and packed full of BCAAs. Glyco & casein are all good thus far. No need for a change.

May swap creatine at some point. Not sure. Depends on whether I get to lift more than I have in the past week (read: 0 days).

mrwright
10-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Currently i have :

Muscle tech cell-tech Creatine
Olimp no-xtreme Creatine
Precision engineered Creatine capsules
Fish oil tablets
Normal Multi vitamins
200MG caffeine pills
and when it gets delivered Matrix Mass gainer

The top 2 creatines i just want to get rid of, they taste bad and don't really do much but seem never ending!

and need to get into the routine of taking my fish oil, and multis consistently

Deviation
10-15-2011, 01:33 PM
][/U]and need to get into the routine of taking my fish oil, and multis consistently
Fish oil is some sort of miracle. Helps immensely with my joints. Like oil for the the tin man. I notice when I skip that & multis now.

Deviation
10-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Wow a BUCKET of whey? LOL

mrwright
10-17-2011, 02:31 PM
I have a bucket of my mass gainer, gets annoying when your near the end tho, a massive bucket for about 10 grams of powder haha

M3RRY
02-09-2012, 07:33 PM
I used to take the megamen sport vitimans, however I am in love with animal pak, such a difference from the mega men.

Deviation
02-09-2012, 08:27 PM
I used to take the megamen sport vitimans, however I am in love with animal pak, such a difference from the mega men.
The Mega Men Sports are not the best for sure. They plug them full of green tea extract. Not a fan of having caffeine in my vitamins at all. I get enough elsewhere. Not to mention, the lack of disclosure about caffeine just about killed my friend (serious).

M3RRY
02-09-2012, 10:19 PM
I have heard a lot of good things about Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Man.

Deviation
02-10-2012, 01:22 AM
I am terribly sorry to hear that Justin and he could have a potential lawsuit on his hands for the fact they didn't disclose the amount of caffeine within the pills. It is sad when a company cannot disclose their ingredients as it can be a potential threat and danger to one's health and well being especially those who are susceptible to caffeine and don't have a high tolerance. Green tea is great and all but if you are just plugging your vitamins full of that extract it makes no real sense to even purchase that vitamin pack.
No warning at all: http://gnc.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pGNC1-7829926_gnclabel_pdf.pdf But that's another thread...

I have heard a lot of good things about Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Man.
I've taken them. Quite honestly I don't see the difference between those and a regular multi. I just double the dose of a regular multivitamin. Works fine.