PDA

View Full Version : Single Sample GAT Nitraflex Review

druski
12-07-2011, 08:04 PM
First off, I've been working out for the four years at college off and on and this year have chosen to take lifting seriously like its my purpose. I've tried a handful of pre work outs such as NO explode, jack 3d, razor8, and c4.

My current stack is as follows:

-ON Pro Complex
-ON Micronized Creatine Mono
-Animal Pak (one pak/day)
-Myogenix Whey
-Green Tea extract (to control cravings)
-Fish Oil
-Cellucor C4 pwo
-And some GNC probiotics

So I recently received a packet of German American Technologies (GAT).

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % DV

NITROFLEX PROPRIECEUTICAL BLEND 7365 mg **

Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex
2-Amino-5-(carbamoylamino)pentanoic acid, (S)-2-Amino-5-
guanidinopentanoic acid, L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate, (E)-
5-(4-hydroxystyryl)benzene-1,3-diol, 4-[(E)-2-(3,5-
dimethoxyphenyl)ethenyl]phenol

Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity & Endurance Complex
3-Aminopropanoic acid, 1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-purine-
2,6(3H,7H)-dione, 2-(Dimethylamino)ethanol, 2-acetylamino-
3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-propanoic acid, 2-Amino-4-
(ethylcarbamoyl)butyric acid, Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia
Canescens L. [Leaf And Root])1,3-dimethylamylamine

Clinical Testosterone-Elevating Complex
Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB)

and here some general information

"This new breed of concentrate is an annihilating force to reckon with. So illicitly strong, it may become extinct. Regenerating new muscle at an anabolically-expedited rate with intensity beyond belief is what NITRAFLEX is all about. To make you the predatory beast whether on stage, at the gym, or when strength needs to be summoned up full-tilt.

How does "seething intensity" look and feel? Start taking NITRAFLEX today to find out. The size you get from tearing down flesh from within will be living proof.

Physiological Basis

“Reactive hyperemia” describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the “pump” associated with increases in muscle size. The NITRAFLEX Proprieceutical (“proprietary” + “nutraceutical”) Formula contains ingredients suggested by in vitro, animal and clinical studies to possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize muscle contraction strength, intensify and prolong reactive hyperemia (pumps), and promote muscle size and strength gains.

Propriecutical Properties

1-SCOOP POTENCY: So potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is required. Do NOT exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period.
HIGH CIT:ARG RATIO: Citrulline (Cit) and arginine (Arg) are precursors to nitric oxide (NO), a potent vasodilator. However, Arg stimulates the activity of arginase, an enzyme that destroys Arg. This can lead to lower Arg and NO levels. Research suggests that supplementing with a higher ratio of Cit to Arg may support higher levels of NO by avoiding overstimulation of arginase1. Cit is the body’s “preferred” precursor for Arg for the purpose of synthesizing NO. Studies show that Cit increases Arg levels and markers of NO production.

UNIQUE RATIOS OF CLINICALLY STUDIED COGNITIVE ENHANCERS including 1,3,7- trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione, 2-(Dimethylamino)ethanol and 2-Amino-4-(ethylcarbamoyl) butyric acid to support immediate energy, alertness and focus during high-intensity exercise.*

TESTOSTERONE-ELEVATING COMPLEX: Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) is a completely non-steroidal, nature-identical compound shown in two clinical studies to increase testosterone in healthy subjects*. The average increase in total and free (“active”) testosterone in a 6-week study was 56% and 29.5%, respectively3. In a second study, total and free testosterone increased by average of 10.2% and 5.25%, respectively, in only 3 hours after a single dose of CFB. Considering that only roughly 2% of testosterone is normally free, these are significant increases. CFB is not a banned substance.

CREATINE-FREE: To prevent undesirable water retention, GAT scientists did not add creatine to the formula."

Taste 7/10: Bearable... The first sip was like biting into a lemon, I guess they can get away with that by simply putting the word Sour in front of Green Apple. Slight chemical taste comes as no surprise looking at the ingredients. Ended up just slamming it back to get down.

Mix-ability 9/10: Only a few small grains came up my camelbak straw.. Another shake and it was good.

Energy 7/10: Ok I took adderall for 7 years during school for a.d.d. so my gauge of stimulants is a little biased. I no longer take adderall so my adrenals are decently fresh. The energy I got from this was strong but felt dirty, I went balls out on a chest workout, I typically go nuts on chest because you can, unlike back with muscle fibers running many directions. I started to feel sick to my stomach by the end, I felt like it was the Nitraflex overstimulating me abit and ended up running outside and throwing up during my last part of the workout, abs. This doesn't usually happen to me so I'm attributing this to the Nitra.

Focus/Endurance 8/10: Hella focused but not a clean focus like razor8 or C4. I knew what I needed to do and I stayed on task. Got those last few fly reps that i needed.

Pump 8/10: I normally get a good pump without a pre, but this gave me a bit more than usual. Its not too noticeable but its there. Felt very swole nonetheless.

Overall 8/10: Aside from getting a little sick at the end, I would say this is up there close to a jack3d. It will probably work well for others who prefer a vast amount of stims (hell its got 350mg of caffeine in one scoop), looking at the ingredients kinda makes you ask "what the hell is all this crap??" So do some research if your unsure. I will be sticking to my Cellucor c4 for now, it just works for me.

Deviation
12-08-2011, 01:59 AM
Yeah that's some serious chemical mumbo jumbo in there. Not sure I even have the time to look all that up. And gettign sick during the workout is no good. Hopefully that's just a one-off reaction.