Remove Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Experienced Member M3RRY is on a distinguished road
    Thanks man, yea I have been using this application actually as my log. It has been a good tool for seeing progress. I even added my p90x routines in the application under the "custom" format so I can track those as well.

Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    Well of course you log it in JEFIT. I meant one of these: http://www.jefit.com/forum/forumdisp...?37-Public-Log
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->here<-.
    -=Justin=- @JustinDoles - Fueled by Nerd Rage

* Workout Log | 5/3/1 Workbook + Resources | *Fitness Calculators

Oh haha, sorry, I am not that familiar with this site yet, but no I have not started one on there. I wish I could just upload what I have in my phone into that, would make life so much easier haha.

Well guys, it has been a few days and I wanted to check in. The reason it has been a few days is because I was going hard 4-5 days a week at the gym and decided to give myself three straight days off and just stretch for about a half hour every night. I gotta tell you, I feel amazing! I will be doing a p90x tonight and back to the gym first thing in the morning. I will also update my weight and body fat as I bought one of those bowflex bfi scales, pretty excited to use it to keep my stats. Hope all is well with you guys, talk to you soon!

Moderator OptikaNET is on a distinguished road OptikaNET's Avatar
    Sounds like it's going really well. Rest is important - it can be as valuable for growth as the exercise in the first place!!!

I'm resting today because I am really sore.

Kind Regards
    Dave

yeah Dave, I have not since the beginning of december just taken a few days off and just stretch.. I really do feel relaxed and ready to go again. I am excited to get back into it tonight. One thing I can not get into for some reason is Yoga, I try and do the yogo in the p90x and I can't stay into it. I mix those p90x exercises in with the ones I have made for myself via the JEFIT app just to confuse the muscles a little bit. Any advice on what people do to stay connected with yoga, it is a supposed to be a great stretching and relaxing exercise and I just dont see that to be the case haha.

Well, I wanted to post in here again seeing how it was a few days since my last post. I was away for family the last week or so and unfortunately my workouts suffered because of that. I did however do a P90X workout last night and did a pretty good cardio and ab workout at the gym this morning to get myself back into the swing. Both times I had the stack as I have said I have been taking it and still feel great. How is everyone else doing?

Senior Member Jasonhannen is on a distinguished road Jasonhannen's Avatar
    Hi Dustin

I would suggest checking out this thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

I found it a bit of a head f*ck at first as there is quite a bit of information but I stuck with it and gained some amazing knowledge on nutritional goals. I not long into using my new nutritional goals based on the info from the thread and I'm already seeing benefits the biggest of which is growing without putting on body fat and not feeling fatigued.

I use myfitnesspal.com to ensure I am hitting my correct daily nutritional goals.

Anyway you are clearly much more experienced and I am not implying anything other than you might find some valuable information in that thread to help with your target of growing but maintaining a low body fat percentage.

Good luck bro

PS great advice from Dave. I wished I had someone like that giving me advice when I first started, I would not have wasted 2 years of training.

Thanks Jason, I am really not that experienced so I will def take a look at that info and see what it is all about. I want to finish this rotation with the products I have and see what I think I want to replace depending on other products reviews. For the most part, I am pleased with the products that I am using, but could be talked into trying different things. Thanks again!

Just an update! According to my new bowflex and information that I have received from Dave (OptikaNET), I have updated readings on my body fat percentage. According to the Bowflex Body Fat Scale last night I was 170.2 lbs and 14.9% body fat and I will be using this to track future progress. Thank you for your support and information!

11. 02-28-2012 06:43 AM