Remove Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hydroxystim

Junior Member staudtman is on a distinguished road staudtman's Avatar

hydroxystim

I highly recommend this product!! I just started back in the gym first of January and was looking for a product to help me "cut" .... I found this product to be fairly cheap among the other brands at GNC, which in my opinion is a little higher priced to begin with. It may not be exactly for "cutting" but it gives me the drive and energy I need in the gym to complete all my reps so I can achieve getting the results I want. I have found my intensity and focus to be "rage-like" in the gym. I just take this at lunch time and then N02 by BSN right before workout a few hours later. I have not seen any side effects and I have been on it now for almost 3 weeks. Be sure to drink plenty of water though while on this!! Below is the link to check out if you have any other questions!!!

http://www.muscletech.com/products/h...l#overview_tab

Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by staudtman View Post
    I have found my intensity and focus to be "rage-like" in the gym.
    That would be the 1,3 DMAA. Enjoy it while it's still legal and while your tolerance is still low. As with most stims, the effects will diminish over time.
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->here<-.
    -=Justin=- @JustinDoles - Fueled by Nerd Rage

* Workout Log | 5/3/1 Workbook + Resources | *Fitness Calculators

Legal? Why would it b illegal anytime soon?

Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by staudtman View Post
    Legal? Why would it b illegal anytime soon?
    Several sports associations have already banned it (NCAA, CrossFit, and more). The FDA is evaluating it's use right now. So expect those people that know better than everyone else (aka Government) to ban it's use.

Well good thing im not in school or involved in activities anymore like this. ... I still think its a good supplement. The article was nice info though!