Remove Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member dTor will become famous soon enough dTor will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Before buying your next supplement (protein, pre/post wo, etc)

Go www.slickdeals.net and search for whatever you may be looking for.

It is a forum website (just like here) where members post great deals to anything and everything you could imagine. There are a lot fitness oriented members there who quite frequently find great deals on workout supps. Here are some examples (all of which are currently dead):

5lb Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard (double rich chocolate or vanilla ice cream) $28 + Free Shipping
    http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...6677&t=2893007

Usp Labs Jacked / Jack3d Lemon Lime, 250-Gram 8.8oz $19.88 shipped
    http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...6677&t=2903513

VPX NO SHOTGUN MHF-1 (Watermelon) $26.54 free shipping
    http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...6677&t=2628801

GNC Vitamins on sale $9.99, free ship too, +15% off orders over $75 w/code, 5/11/11 Only
    http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...6677&t=2918785

Just so you know, I'm not affiliated with the website at all, other than being a member. I've been using it for years. It's a great place to search before you buy anything at all - health food, tvs, cars, clothes, whatever. I just wanted to give you guys a heads-up!

Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar
    Oh wow thats incredible and can't you enough for that website, I am always (especially being a college graduate and just getting myself on my feet with the new job at JEFIT trying to support myself, my girlfriend and my Chow Chow) looking for the cheapest prices for supplements or anything around on the web and this site is actually what I am looking for.

What I usually do is just type in my product and check around what google provides on their search and check various sites and places but this just allows me to find the cheapest prices and search one database then going everywhere, a sure time saver. I actually just got Animal Pak for 20$ + Free Shipping off of Amazon which was a great deal but that was a ton of searching to find that deal.

Appreciate the post and without a doubt use it more often to find the best deals for supplements, even use our forums as daily deals for our members to find. Thank you very much sir!

www.linkedin.com/in/robertrogo
    Twitter - @RobertRogo

Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar
    Note - I stuck this thread for you dTor because it is quite essential for our users who buy supplements, thanks again!

Twitter - @RobertRogo

Senior Member dTor will become famous soon enough dTor will become famous soon enough
    ^ Awesome, Robert. I'm sure it will be as helpful to everybody else here as it has been for me.

One strategy I use is to start checking the website a couple of weeks before I will need to reorder a supp. If you create an account there, you can setup automatic keyword alerts so that anytime a thread is posted with a particular word or group of words (e.g. "protein" or "Animal Pak") you will receive an email notification - that way you won't miss out on a deal. Take my word for it, once a great deal pops up on Slickdeals, it usually does not last very long. SDers (slickdealers) call it the "SD effect".

Member chimarrao.mate@gmail.com is on a distinguished road chimarrao.mate@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thank you, a useful site.

Been using slickdeals for a number of things over the years, but never considered looking for supplements on there. Great idea!

New Member doublehalo is on a distinguished road
    You should also check out supplementwarehouse.com they will match the price of any website and beat it by 5%, huge range of products, its where i go when I'm looking for supplements. just started the controlled labs stack of supplements and got them for between 40-50% less than regular price, great site just thought i'd throw it out there

Junior Member Ike17 is on a distinguished road

Post Another suggestion!

I truly believe one should do their research before buying or trying a new product. This will both help you in saving money and finding what is best for you! Also please remember not all supplements affect people in the same ways this could be to a number of factors I.E. high tolerance to caffeine can inhibit Pre-Workout supplements with caffeine in them.

This is a great suggestion and actually one place I do check out before buying supplements is SupplementReviews.com as they have professional and reliable reviews for all supplements and it isn't like BodyBuilding.com where you have fanboys of certain companies just spamming 10/10's for supplements and then when you purchase it you then wasted 40-50$ on pre-workout or anything as it has been faked reviewed.

I trust SupplementReviews.com all of the time when it comes to my supplement purchases as I have been purchased supplements that have been proven to work, found AMAZING coupons to purchase supplements and saved a great deal a money. I love that site but the only downfall is that newer supplements haven't been reviewed yet but I trust that site more than anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Ike17 View Post
    I truly believe one should do their research before buying or trying a new product. This will both help you in saving money and finding what is best for you! Also please remember not all supplements affect people in the same ways this could be to a number of factors I.E. high tolerance to caffeine can inhibit Pre-Workout supplements with caffeine in them.

Twitter - @RobertRogo

Member dirtyv3gas is on a distinguished road dirtyv3gas's Avatar

Thanks for the info. Cheers!

thx for the info, seriously..I usually order from BB.com but will give this a try...Thx again, Cheers!!