Remove Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar

Post Details of Supplement Reviews

To expand our JEFIT Community, JEFIT name and bring more users together for a common goal and to gain information about workouts/supplements, I am bringing back my old segments I used to do on www.complexitygaming.com called "Rogo's Reviews". Rogo's Reviews was a blog/written section in which I would review some of the newest video games, computer hardware, movies, etc... around and give a non-biased and thorough review to provide users with useful information about products they might buy or use.

For myself and on this section, I have been lifting since I was 17-18 years old and have tried many supplements and I do mean many as my sophomore year of college I was tester of whatever new supplements were to hit the market. I want to bring supplement reviews and information here to our JEFIT Users who are looking for a informative review that will help their decision on which are the best supplements to purchase and use for your own personal gains in exercising/weight lifting along with the power of our application, JEFIT!

So I will try to get as many reviews as I can up, review whatever products that I am indeed able to try, and give you, the JEFIT Community/Users/Family, the most information and clearest review possible!

www.linkedin.com/in/robertrogo
    Twitter - @RobertRogo

Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar
    Some examples of my reviews from their database

- Old 2008 Year of Gaming/Year Review http://www.complexitygaming.com/news/143/
    http://www.complexitygaming.com/foru...php/t-574.html

I wrote a whole bunch of other ones but can't find them from around 2005 haha

www.linkedin.com/in/robertrogo
    Twitter - @RobertRogo