Remove Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar

Talking Robert Rogo - Before And After

Well I hate looking at Old Photo's of myself but the transformation I have to admit is quite wild, after being at such a tremendous weight that I was at and to see where I am now, the ride has been crazy.

My transformation went from 290lbs at from 15-18 years old and ending up where I am currently at now at a nice 185lbs and hoping to gain more weight through muscle.

*I dont have any earlier pictures from my facebook or on my mac from when I was at 290 for those were extremely embarrassing but have them at home in photo albums*

Here is a photo of me at 18 years old around 250lbs or so

Somewhat losing weight at 18

19 Years old and losing more weight, dressing lame

And of course from my progress picture album

http://www.jefit.com/forum/album.php?albumid=2601

*NOTE : I will continue to add more photos as I scan through my facebook and other profile pages, a significant amount of silly, embarrassing, stupid and ridiculous photos but want to share them with you all*

www.linkedin.com/in/robertrogo
    Twitter - @RobertRogo

Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    Nice! A slight change huh?

Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviation View Post
    Nice! A slight change huh?
    Hahah I know right, just a slight change is all haha

Here are some more from when I was 20 yeas old and participating in my girlfriend's sorority for a Deepher Dude Competition

Twitter - @RobertRogo

Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    ^ LMAO You're a brave man posting those

Quote Originally Posted by Deviation View Post
    ^ LMAO You're a brave man posting those
    Hey hey somebody has got to get that ball rolling here on the Before/After photos and plus, show off that besides a professional and administrative aspect here on the forums, that I do have a lighter/funnier/crazier side to me that should make this place fun for everyone.

Plus it gave you a nice laugh haha

Twitter - @RobertRogo

More Experienced than a Senior mrwright has a spectacular aura about mrwright has a spectacular aura about mrwright's Avatar
    Lookin good!, Good work!

Well done man!

Quote Originally Posted by mrwright View Post
    Lookin good!, Good work!

Well done man!
    Thank you very much I appreciate it, as you can even see in the picture being skinner and lifting has made me much more happier and confident in myself and it shows, especially in the ribbon dancing picture haha.

Looking forward to seeing more before and after pictures from all of our JEFIT users!

Twitter - @RobertRogo

I was a pretty fly and snazzy dresser when I was younger as well haha

Twitter - @RobertRogo

Senior Member jshilko has a spectacular aura about jshilko has a spectacular aura about jshilko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    I was a pretty fly and snazzy dresser when I was younger as well haha

first thing I thought of after seeing this pic:

Quote Originally Posted by jshilko View Post
    first thing I thought of after seeing this pic:
    LMAO! That's great.
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->here<-.
    -=Justin=- @JustinDoles - Fueled by Nerd Rage

* Workout Log | 5/3/1 Workbook + Resources | *Fitness Calculators