Remove Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar

JEFIT Community Member Reviews

To add more to the Supplement Reviews section, we encourage our JEFIT Community Members to submit their own reviews as well for supplements they have taken and give an insight into how the product has been working for them.

We are here as a collective group and common interest and want to help each other out with fitness gains, goals and progress. As many of our members do take supplements, I feel that it would be beneficial to also get feedback, articles and reviews from many of our members who take various supplement products. Maybe you take a product that somebody could have been desperately looking for.

So go ahead and submit your own reviews and articles about supplements that you are taking or want to take!

www.linkedin.com/in/robertrogo
    Twitter - @RobertRogo

Experienced Member M3RRY is on a distinguished road
    I just recently started a stack that I am enjoying, however I there is only one supp in this stack that I have been taking long enough to right a review on, and that is Purple Wraath. This product is a BCAA drink that is great! It tastes great, gives you a great amount of amino acids and also has a moderate amount of beta-alanine in it which will give you a great pump at the gym. One thing I will say is if you are not familiar with products with beta-alanine do not get nervous when your face or other parts of your skin get itchy for a few minutes, I promise it is normal haha. I would highly recommend this product.