Experienced Member
    I just recently started a stack that I am enjoying, however I there is only one supp in this stack that I have been taking long enough to right a review on, and that is Purple Wraath. This product is a BCAA drink that is great! It tastes great, gives you a great amount of amino acids and also has a moderate amount of beta-alanine in it which will give you a great pump at the gym. One thing I will say is if you are not familiar with products with beta-alanine do not get nervous when your face or other parts of your skin get itchy for a few minutes, I promise it is normal haha. I would highly recommend this product.

Senior Senior JEFIT Member Biggsamus's Avatar

MuscleTech Amino Build BCAA supplement

Started using this product a few weeks ago and I am definitely getting some good results from it.

Taste: 9/10 - Comes in two flavours, White Grape and Fruit Punch. I have been using the White Grape flavour, and oh man it tastes almost exactly like an old school white freezie. I almost want to just drink this stuff as a normal drink, but that obviously wouldn't be very economoical (or healthy for that matter). Only drawback is that I had to add more water than called for as the flavour was a bit too strong.

Cost: 6/10 - Roughly $35 per container which will get you 30 servings if taken 1 scoop at a time. Not the best value for money, but I have seen it on sale for buy 1 get 1 50% off quite frequently. And for the results I've been getting I think it is worth it.

Effect: 7/10 - The bottle recommends taking 1-2 servings before a workout to increase energy/endurance, or during the workout to promote extra strength and better recovery. I've been doing a bit of both and have noticed that I push harder to the last reps, take shorter rest periods and have been able to recover some lost strength on a few of my lifts.

Overall I'd recommend trying it, although I am new to taking BCAA supps this has been a good experience and I will definitely keep them in my stack.