Remove Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member harvo is on a distinguished road harvo's Avatar
    you see i want that athletic look not the huge look u know like wolverine or ryan renolds. How much do u dead lift and squat i started doing rowing after my work outs for 20 mins on the highest level but i found i lost a bit of strength

More Experienced than a Senior mrwright has a spectacular aura about mrwright has a spectacular aura about mrwright's Avatar
    If your bulking up it's gonna be REALLY hard to get a decent 6/8 pack because your adding weight to bulk, and to show off your abs you need to lose weight/bodyfat

If i was you i'd focus on getting to the size you want first without worrying about definition, then once your happy with your size, change your workout, diet etc and then focus on getting your body fat down

Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    mrwright is correct. I'd worry about getting some mass then go back to cutting.
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->here<-.
    -=Justin=- @JustinDoles - Fueled by Nerd Rage

* Workout Log | 5/3/1 Workbook + Resources | *Fitness Calculators

That sounds like a good idea but I was once 13 stone but I was fat now I'm just over 10 but if I eat loads and put on weight ill gain fat on my belly and I still have fat left so is it not best to get rid of the fat first on my stomach then start bulging up

More Experienced than a Senior mrwright has a spectacular aura about mrwright has a spectacular aura about mrwright's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harvo View Post
    That sounds like a good idea but I was once 13 stone but I was fat now I'm just over 10 but if I eat loads and put on weight ill gain fat on my belly and I still have fat left so is it not best to get rid of the fat first on my stomach then start bulging up
    you answered yourself there, if your eat loads to bulk up your gain some fat on your belly, so if you get rid of the fat there first, you'll just put it straight back on so all the time taken to lose it would pretty much be a waste just make sure you focus on getting good foods into your diet while bulking as that will help stop useless fat build up, so no/very few fatty foods and just lean meat etc

Are blackpuddings good for u I have 2 of them with eggs for dinner

Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    You can't just eat everything in sight. You need to track what you're eating. Until Jefit comes out with calorie tracking, you can use my fitness pal.
    No idea what black pudding is. I think we're being over run by red coats....

RULE BRITANNIA! haha
    My fitness pal is good, can scan most foods you have with the barcode scanner and will tell you everything in them, shows you what you still need etc
    But for some reason "strength exercises" don't take any calories or anything

Quote Originally Posted by mrwright View Post
    But for some reason "strength exercises" don't take any calories or anything
    They are weak on exercises period. Use a HRM to get an accurate number and plug it in. Or do as I do and ignore it.

What's a hrm