Remove Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member ZacHastings is on a distinguished road ZacHastings's Avatar
    Thanks OptikaNET & utefaninutah for actually providing valuable tips to my question. As I'm not a power lifter, nor do I want to be, low impact (ie. yoga/pilates) routines seem to be the best way to go on those days where I'm not lifting. Sitting in an office chair all day can't be great on my spine so these ideas for strengthening my core are exactly what I need to do.
    I also understand that the various routines that I do throughout the week work other muscles that I'm not specifically targeting that particular day. That being said, I will continue to work on abs, as much as I would work on biceps despite the fact that they are worked during a bench press.
    Thank you gentlemen for the advice! I will let you know how it's going in a couple of weeks!

Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    Ab & cardio work aren't a bad thing to include on "off days". Though you can hardly call them an off day if you work out.
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->here<-.
    -=Justin=- @JustinDoles - Fueled by Nerd Rage

* Workout Log | 5/3/1 Workbook + Resources | *Fitness Calculators

Member ZacHastings is on a distinguished road ZacHastings's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviation View Post
    Ab & cardio work aren't a bad thing to include on "off days". Though you can hardly call them an off day if you work out.
    Haha, exactly! That's why I don't want anything real high impact. A little cardio, a little stretching with purpose - good stuff (I hope at least)

I do running for 30 minute. Running is best exercise for weight lose. it is good for fat burning . It increases our stamina and we can get a better shape with it. I suggest everyone to do it in your off day exercises.