Remove Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar

Fall / Winter Stack?

I was just wondering what stacks are you guys currently on right now for your workouts?

Right now I have switched things around and moved from Muscle Pharm Assault and Animal Pak to now taking NO Xplode 2.0, Con-Cret Creatine and SNI Whey Protein 30 which in this past month of lifting almost every day, out of the past lets say 35 or 36 days I have lifted for about 28 or 29 of those days for 3 hours at a time haha so these supplements have been really helping me out, actually helped me lose about 15 pounds and put on a significant amount of muscle (an inch is already back on my biceps so im excited!)

http://www.bsnonline.net/details/noxplode.html - I have to admit it is a great product and hit me hard at first but now starting to not feel as focused as I once was when I started using it, might go off of it for a while to see how it feels.

http://www.con-cret.com/ - absolutely incredible form of creatine and has given me fantastic gains and helped me achieve many new 1RM's for a LOT of exercises

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_sni22.htm - Actually this is a great protein and get 30grams of protein PER SERVING which is a scoop so I take 2 scoops when I wake up, 2 scoops before my workout, 2 scoops after my workout and 2 scoops before bed. I get 10 pounds of protein for 50$ and 5$ shipping which gets here in only 2 days.

What are your guys current stacks for the Fall/Winter time?

I will be taking pictures when I get home from my workout

www.linkedin.com/in/robertrogo
    Twitter - @RobertRogo

Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    ON Amino Energy
    ON Whey
    ON Casein
    ON Glyco-Maize
    ON Opti-Men Multivitamin
    Fish Oil (2 caps, 2x per day)
    Creatine Monohydrate (Vitamin Shoppe brand)

Not much of a change yet. I will likely be moving to Gaspari's MyoFusion when I run out of whey. Fantastic taste even in water. Aside from that, I like my Amino Energy. Not high on caffeine or other stimulants and packed full of BCAAs. Glyco & casein are all good thus far. No need for a change.

May swap creatine at some point. Not sure. Depends on whether I get to lift more than I have in the past week (read: 0 days).
    Last edited by Deviation; 10-15-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->here<-.
    -=Justin=- @JustinDoles - Fueled by Nerd Rage

* Workout Log | 5/3/1 Workbook + Resources | *Fitness Calculators

More Experienced than a Senior mrwright has a spectacular aura about mrwright has a spectacular aura about mrwright's Avatar
    Currently i have :

Muscle tech cell-tech Creatine
    Olimp no-xtreme Creatine
    Precision engineered Creatine capsules
    Fish oil tablets
    Normal Multi vitamins
    200MG caffeine pills
    and when it gets delivered Matrix Mass gainer

The top 2 creatines i just want to get rid of, they taste bad and don't really do much but seem never ending!

and need to get into the routine of taking my fish oil, and multis consistently
    E N G L A N D!

Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwright;17274[U
    ][/U]and need to get into the routine of taking my fish oil, and multis consistently
    Fish oil is some sort of miracle. Helps immensely with my joints. Like oil for the the tin man. I notice when I skip that & multis now.

Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar
    Mrwright - I was going to say that is an incredible amount of creatines that you have right there haha, trying to kill your body somehow I see? haha

Actually I took Cell-Tech about 4 years ago and that stuff actually made me freak out in the shower and I had a super intense panic attack haha, I dont know what the hell happened but I was just like "I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE and just freaking out" but that is MuscleTech products for you thats for sure.

I need to get some fish oils or something or even a multi-vitamin because I usually eat my oatmeal with the flax seed in the morning which contains the omega 3's but that is the only point in which I get any omega 3's and need some fish oils or something to keep it going. I always felt that fish oils were the best thing for me, just hate prices going up for everything, you turn the corner and next thing you know that a 1000 count of fish oils at BJ's that used to go for 12-15$ is now going for 25-30$ and really want to spend 15$? more for fish oils.... no thanks you....

Here is my stack that I took a picture of

Twitter - @RobertRogo

Wow a BUCKET of whey? LOL

Haha yeah I buy the 10lbs of SNI Whey Protein for 50$ and only 5.95 shipping which gets here in only 2 days which is incredible, fantastic protein and it comes in a BUCKET! haha, I feel like I have gone around and spackled my apartment with protein, its even got a handle

Twitter - @RobertRogo

More Experienced than a Senior mrwright has a spectacular aura about mrwright has a spectacular aura about mrwright's Avatar
    I have a bucket of my mass gainer, gets annoying when your near the end tho, a massive bucket for about 10 grams of powder haha
    E N G L A N D!

Ohhh lord with Mass Gainer, that stuff is crazy because they give you such a big tub for your supplement but what happens is the serving size is TREMENDOUS or at least the scoop is so before you know it, your already through the tub within a few days and are just like.... what the hell?

Twitter - @RobertRogo

Actually now just started taking Dexaprine and TT-33 which are fat burners / thermogenics that were on sale for 45$ on DPSNutrition.net in which I bought two 60-day servings of Dexaprine and got the TT-33 for free which I couldn't pass up upon and while there are those who are bulking up and eating away during the winter time, I am looking to shed all body fat and get lean/toned up so that when spring time rolls around I am not pushing myself to the extreme to burn off the extra pounds that I put on.

- http://www.iforcenutrition.com/dexaprine.asp (Dexaprine)

- http://www.iforcenutrition.com/tt33.asp (TT-33)

Also decided to try the new Muscle Pharm Creatine product that has just been released, Con-Cret is getting a bit expensive and even though I have a coupon on BB.com for Con-Cret, I figured I would try this product from GNC.com as I got it for 27$ plus the free 2 day shipping means it will get here sometime tomorrow and it contains Creatine HCL which is what Con-Cret features.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu.../creatine.html

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 5g (3 Scoops)
    Servings Per Container 60
    Amount Per Serving %DV

Creatine Matrix

-(Creapure, Creatine AAB, DiCreatineMalate, Creatine Nitrate, Con-Cret® Creatine HCL (100% Concentrated Creatine), Cinnulin PF®.) 5000mg *

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet

*Daily Value (DV) not established

-Promotes strength, power and endurance*
    - Blend of 5 Creatines
    - No Loading
    -100% Pharmaceutical Quality

MusclePharm Creatine supports increased Creatine status by enhancing uptake and bio-availability.* Clinically-supported Cinnulin is suggested to promote heightened absorption, so our five pure and diverse Creatine complexes delivering a range of benefits will launch into muscles.* MP Creatine promotes explosive energy, ATP energy and overall power.* For added stamina, strength and lean muscle growth, feed your body the total Creatine package.*

Twitter - @RobertRogo