Remove Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar

My latest stack right now

www.linkedin.com/in/robertrogo
    Twitter - @RobertRogo

Experienced Member M3RRY is on a distinguished road
    I used to take the megamen sport vitimans, however I am in love with animal pak, such a difference from the mega men.

Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RRY View Post
    I used to take the megamen sport vitimans, however I am in love with animal pak, such a difference from the mega men.
    The Mega Men Sports are not the best for sure. They plug them full of green tea extract. Not a fan of having caffeine in my vitamins at all. I get enough elsewhere. Not to mention, the lack of disclosure about caffeine just about killed my friend (serious).
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->here<-.
    -=Justin=- @JustinDoles - Fueled by Nerd Rage

* Workout Log | 5/3/1 Workbook + Resources | *Fitness Calculators

Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviation View Post
    The Mega Men Sports are not the best for sure. They plug them full of green tea extract. Not a fan of having caffeine in my vitamins at all. I get enough elsewhere. Not to mention, the lack of disclosure about caffeine just about killed my friend (serious).
    I am terribly sorry to hear that Justin and he could have a potential lawsuit on his hands for the fact they didn't disclose the amount of caffeine within the pills. It is sad when a company cannot disclose their ingredients as it can be a potential threat and danger to one's health and well being especially those who are susceptible to caffeine and don't have a high tolerance. Green tea is great and all but if you are just plugging your vitamins full of that extract it makes no real sense to even purchase that vitamin pack.

I just like Animal Pak as I used to take them before and yea its taking about 10 pills at a time which is overkill but I love this product and feel like I am benefiting from their results more than any other multi-vitamin I have taken before. Will always use Animal Pak unless something else comes around the corner and then jump ship haha. I was actually looking into Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Man or even Anavite by Gaspari Nutrition as those seem like reliable vitamins themselves as well

www.linkedin.com/in/robertrogo
    Twitter - @RobertRogo

Experienced Member M3RRY is on a distinguished road
    I have heard a lot of good things about Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Man.

Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    I am terribly sorry to hear that Justin and he could have a potential lawsuit on his hands for the fact they didn't disclose the amount of caffeine within the pills. It is sad when a company cannot disclose their ingredients as it can be a potential threat and danger to one's health and well being especially those who are susceptible to caffeine and don't have a high tolerance. Green tea is great and all but if you are just plugging your vitamins full of that extract it makes no real sense to even purchase that vitamin pack.
    No warning at all: http://gnc.imageg.net/graphics/produ...clabel_pdf.pdf But that's another thread...

Quote Originally Posted by M3RRY View Post
    I have heard a lot of good things about Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Man.
    I've taken them. Quite honestly I don't see the difference between those and a regular multi. I just double the dose of a regular multivitamin. Works fine.
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->here<-.
    -=Justin=- @JustinDoles - Fueled by Nerd Rage

* Workout Log | 5/3/1 Workbook + Resources | *Fitness Calculators