Remove Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cary, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,874


    My latest stack right now

    www.linkedin.com/in/robertrogo
    Twitter - @RobertRogo



  2. #12
    Experienced Member M3RRY is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    31
    I used to take the megamen sport vitimans, however I am in love with animal pak, such a difference from the mega men.

  3. #13
    Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RRY View Post
    I used to take the megamen sport vitimans, however I am in love with animal pak, such a difference from the mega men.
    The Mega Men Sports are not the best for sure. They plug them full of green tea extract. Not a fan of having caffeine in my vitamins at all. I get enough elsewhere. Not to mention, the lack of disclosure about caffeine just about killed my friend (serious).
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->here<-.
    -=Justin=- @JustinDoles - Fueled by Nerd Rage

    * Workout Log | 5/3/1 Workbook + Resources | *Fitness Calculators

  4. #14
    Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cary, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviation View Post
    The Mega Men Sports are not the best for sure. They plug them full of green tea extract. Not a fan of having caffeine in my vitamins at all. I get enough elsewhere. Not to mention, the lack of disclosure about caffeine just about killed my friend (serious).
    I am terribly sorry to hear that Justin and he could have a potential lawsuit on his hands for the fact they didn't disclose the amount of caffeine within the pills. It is sad when a company cannot disclose their ingredients as it can be a potential threat and danger to one's health and well being especially those who are susceptible to caffeine and don't have a high tolerance. Green tea is great and all but if you are just plugging your vitamins full of that extract it makes no real sense to even purchase that vitamin pack.

    I just like Animal Pak as I used to take them before and yea its taking about 10 pills at a time which is overkill but I love this product and feel like I am benefiting from their results more than any other multi-vitamin I have taken before. Will always use Animal Pak unless something else comes around the corner and then jump ship haha. I was actually looking into Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Man or even Anavite by Gaspari Nutrition as those seem like reliable vitamins themselves as well

    www.linkedin.com/in/robertrogo
    Twitter - @RobertRogo



  5. #15
    Experienced Member M3RRY is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    31
    I have heard a lot of good things about Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Man.

  6. #16
    Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    I am terribly sorry to hear that Justin and he could have a potential lawsuit on his hands for the fact they didn't disclose the amount of caffeine within the pills. It is sad when a company cannot disclose their ingredients as it can be a potential threat and danger to one's health and well being especially those who are susceptible to caffeine and don't have a high tolerance. Green tea is great and all but if you are just plugging your vitamins full of that extract it makes no real sense to even purchase that vitamin pack.
    No warning at all: http://gnc.imageg.net/graphics/produ...clabel_pdf.pdf But that's another thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by M3RRY View Post
    I have heard a lot of good things about Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Man.
    I've taken them. Quite honestly I don't see the difference between those and a regular multi. I just double the dose of a regular multivitamin. Works fine.
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->here<-.
    -=Justin=- @JustinDoles - Fueled by Nerd Rage

    * Workout Log | 5/3/1 Workbook + Resources | *Fitness Calculators

Similar Threads

  1. [4 days/week][Bulking][Intermediate] Fall/Winter Routine
    By jrcummings489 in forum Bulking Routines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 05:23 PM
  2. Robertrogo NEW Fall/Winter Diet Plan
    By Robertrogo in forum Diet Plan
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 04:33 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 05:31 PM
  4. Your stack?
    By mrwright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 10:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts