I thought that since I am now getting back into the gym heavily, lifting more, supplementing differently and eating healthier that I would post my current diet plan and regime that I am currently on in case if others are interested in any sorts.
- 1 Tablet of Dexaprine (Recently just purchased this weight loss supplement to help me burn extra calories, rid myself of the body fat around my stomach and tighten my waist)
-2 Egg Yolks
-2 Egg Whites
-1 Cup of Oatmeal
-2 Tablespoons of Flax Seed Meal
Breakfast Snack at Office
- 2 scoops of SNI Whey Protein 30 in 20oz of Skim Milk (SNI Whey is 30 grams of protein per serving plus 20oz of skim milk is around 20 grams so I take in about 80 grams of protein at this time)
During the day
- 1 Tablet of iForce TT-33 Weight Loss / Metabolic Enhancer
- 2 cups of Green / White Tea
- 2 cans of Chunk Light Tuna in WATER (Don't want the Tuna in Oil as it destroys your diet plan and give you unwanted and unnecessary fats+calories)
- 1 Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Apple
*(Sometimes)* 1 Cup of brown rice depending if it is a extremely heavy chest/tricep or back/bicep day
Rest of the Day at Work
- 2 More cups of Green / White Tea
- 2 Scoops of SNI Whey Protein 30 about an hour and a half before gym
- 2 Scoops of Con-Cret with 6oz of water about 25 - 30 minutes before 5pm
- 2 Scoops of NO Xplode 2.0 about 10 minutes before I leave for the gym
- Workout from 5:30 till around 8 or 8:30 with as many exercises as I can do, super and triple setting my exercises along with about 45 to 60 second rest periods lifting heavier and heavier weights, pushing my body to the limit. (I will post this in my Log/Blog about my current routine that I am going through as I have been training with 2 semi-pro bodybuilders and heavy lifters at Planet Fitness that have been whipping my ass into shape.)
- 2 Scoops of SNI Whey Protein with 20oz of Skim Milk
- 2 Scoops of Con-Cret Creatine with 6oz of Water
- 1 Tablet of TT-33
- 8oz of Chicken Breast or 97% Fat Free Ground Chicken or Lean Steaks or Lean Pork
- 1 Cup of Brown Rice or 2 Servings of Whole Grain/Wheat Pasta
- 1 Cup of Broccoli or 1 can of corn
*(Sometimes)* - 1 Can of Black Beans or Dark Red Kidney Beans and DRAIN the juices as that is extra sodium you do NOT Need.
Also sometimes make sandwiches with Double Fiber Whole Wheat Bread for extra fiber and slow digesting carbs
- 2 Scoops of SNI Whey Protein 30 with either 20oz of Water or Skim Milk depending on what I feel like.
- http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_sni22.htm (SNI Whey Protein 30)
- http://www.bsnonline.net/details/noxplode.html (BSN NO Xplode 2.0)
- http://www.con-cret.com/ (Con-Cret Creatine)
- http://www.iforcenutrition.com/dexaprine.asp (Dexaprine)
- http://www.iforcenutrition.com/tt33.asp (TT-33)
With this diet plan I am taking in around 350 to 400 grams of protein a day, about 150 - 200 grams of carbs (depending on if a high or low carb day), I lost track of the fiber that I am taking in but it is a significant amount that is for sure, Fat is around 20 - 30 grams a day depending on what I have for Dinner/Breakfast.
This diet plan has been tremendous for myself and my weight loss / muscle building program that I am currently on as I have lost about 15lbs but also put on about a clean 8lbs or more worth of muscle, my stomach is leaning out, arms much more defined and put 1" inch back on my arms already, chest is more defined and bigger, working on my legs which has been a help as well and doing 30+ minutes of cardio around 4 times a week. I work out about 6 - 7 days a week now which has kept me occupied after work rather than just going home, cleaning, watching TV and playing Video Games, starting to whip my fat ass into shape again haha and pushing myself beyond my limits than I was back in college which I without a doubt feel more strength and much better with myself.
As many of my friends have either said I am on steroids and cannot lose this much weight and build this much muscle this fast, my diet plan comes to show that I am taking in a significant amount of proteins and keeping my carb level at a point where I can lose the weight but also build muscle in the process. I know in the winter time you are supposed to bulk up and gain weight but I have honestly no interest in extremely bulking up or putting weight on again to stay warm because I used to be fat and know what that was like, want to start becoming much more leaned and defined to represent JEFIT to the fullest.