Remove Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviation View Post
    It will come. Just keep the calories coming and hit the heavy weights.
    Exactly if you keep eating and lifting heavier weights, your body will adjust to this change and you will be able to bulk up more, gain more muscle and weight and see the results you are looking for.

Supplements are used in a way to aid your body either in recovery, maintaining joints and muscle fibers or even giving yourself that extra boost to get a pump in the gym but for many they feel that they need to go overboard and overload with supplements when even most of the time supplements arent needed at all. The advertisements in magazines and on the internet make you feel that the only way to gain muscle, strength and size is to take this SUPER SUPPLEMENT and stack your body full of drugs and ingredients in which that is not the case at all. A good diet plan, living a healthy and drug free life and just motivation and focus on what you want can help you see the results that you want out of your workout plan.

I take protein, creatine and a stimulant pre workout more or less for the rebuilding of my muscles and maintaining my muscles through the protein and creatine and I take a stimulant pre-workout because I lift around 5:30 / 6 pm due to work, and when you are waking up at 6am every morning, working from 8 to 5 and then getting to the gym, you are worn out which I like to give myself that little extra push to start my workout.

Supplements aren't the key, a good diet and right frame of mind are and the results will just come!

www.linkedin.com/in/robertrogo
    Twitter - @RobertRogo

Member BrianV is on a distinguished road BrianV's Avatar
    I read somewhere hardgainer=undereater

Moderator Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation is a jewel in the rough Deviation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianV View Post
    I read somewhere hardgainer=undereater
    Pretty much everywhere...except magazines and supplement websites.
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->here<-.
    -=Justin=- @JustinDoles - Fueled by Nerd Rage

* Workout Log | 5/3/1 Workbook + Resources | *Fitness Calculators

Administrator Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo has a reputation beyond repute Robertrogo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviation View Post
    Pretty much everywhere...except magazines and supplement websites.
    Haha yea that's true, supplement magazines won't tell you a thing about that, what can you do though

www.linkedin.com/in/robertrogo
    Twitter - @RobertRogo