September 27th, 2011
Website – Member’s Page AdditionsJEFIT Announcement, by robertrogo.
As we continue to work and improve on the JEFIT Workout Application, we have always been working diligently on improving the functionality and features of the JEFIT Website and each and everyone of our Member’s Profile Pages. With the Member’s Page what we have done is added in a new Privacy Setting Function, the ability to view other user’s Logs and Statistics as well as comment on a user’s page. We here at JEFIT feel that this start and beginning to the social media aspect of the JEFIT Website is crucial to getting the community together and for all JEFIT Members to interact with each other, provide support and give motivation to others in need. As you may have known we do have the JEFIT Forums which provides users with the ability to interact with your fellow users but with this new addition to the JEFIT Website and the Membership page, the ability to add friends, comment on a users page, view their statistics and offer support and motivation we feel that this is a step forward for the improvement of each member’s My-JEFIT Profile page and to bring the community together as one.
In the Privacy Setting page, users are able to change their privacy to Everyone, JEFIT Members, Friends Only, Myself Only or Customize who can see what in your profile and what is public and what is private.
- Everyone : Just as the word means, setting your privacy settings to everyone will allow for everyone to view your information and statistics from Guests to JEFIT Member’s themselves. So if you want everyone to be able to view your profile, information, statistics and logs, you can set your privacy settings to Everyone.
- JEFIT Members (Recommended) : With the JEFIT Members privacy setting, only JEFIT Members are able to view your information, so those individuals who do not have a JEFIT Membership or account aren’t able to view your information or statistics. We recommend that JEFIT Users set their profile settings to this as it will allow you to interact and receive the motivation and support from your fellow JEFIT Members. To increase the usage in the community and bring all users together.
- Friends Only : Only your friends on the JEFIT Website and those who you have added to your friends list will be able to view your information and your logs.
- Myself Only : This means what it states, you and only you are able to view your information and logs, not your friends, not guests, only you.
- Customize : Allows for you, the JEFIT Member to be able to customize who sees certain information on your profile and edit it the way that you would like to.
JEFIT Members are now also able to comment on other user’s profiles to provide support and motivation through your routine and towards the goals that you are setting for yourself, with each comment you receive you will notice a notification button on the top right hand corner of the screen pop up letting you know that one of your friends/fellow members has commented or left you something on your page for you to view and reply back to. To view another members profile you can view the profiles on the bottom left hand corner in your friends section when you log onto your My-JEFIT page, when viewing another individuals created routine on the routine page or just browsing around through other user’s pages and viewing their friends. We are working on a very extensive members list page that will allow JEFIT Members to search for friends, individuals who have the same goal and interests or just want to browse and see who is using JEFIT.
This is only the beginning of features that we are rolling out for the My-JEFIT and Membership pages as we are currently working on a significant amount more of information, material and new features for all of you to utilize and benefit along with the JEFIT Workout Application as well as brining the JEFIT Community even closer together.
JEFIT Android Application Update News
Also for those who are wondering where the Android Update has been, we are currently in the process of working on the latest update for the JEFIT Android Workout Application that we are hoping to have released by this Friday so stay tuned for more information and news regarding this update and the features/functions that will be included.
Again we would like to thank you all for your on-going support and usage of the JEFIT Website, the JEFIT Android Bodybuilding and Workout Application and the JEFIT iPhone Bodybuilding and Workout Application. We hope that you enjoy the new features that we are unrolling out to the community and bringing you to both the website and apps!