February 27th, 2012
What’s New and Upcoming – Week of Feb 27thJEFIT Announcement, by robertrogo.
Hello JEFIT Members, Fans and the Community,
We wanted to start keeping you all more up to date in terms of what is being worked on over here at JEFIT, new updates that are being produced, features for the website, maybe even just a short blog about what is going on in the fitness world or some interesting posts that many JEFIT Members have been discussing on the JEFIT Forums. We feel that it is important to bring the JEFIT Community closer together, post more about routines that can be beneficial for workout, exercises of the week and what exercises you guys are performing (potentially help another JEFIT Member by trying out in their workouts) and so forth.
What’s New –
- JEFIT Pro iPhone/iOS : As many of you have already known and we have been promoting, we have just released the JEFIT Pro iPhone Workout and Bodybuilding application for our iPhone and iOS users. Now for those who have been using JEFIT Free for the iPhone and iOS have the ability to upgrade to JEFIT Pro to experience new features, functions, graphical enhancements, log viewing abilities and much more.
- Next Android Update : With the release of the JEFIT Pro iPhone application finished with, we have now turned our attention to the next Android Update for both the Android Free and Pro Applications fixing some bugs, adding in new features and functions, and for Pro Users, graphical enhancements and changes that were just introduced into the iPhone JEFIT Pro. We have been taking in user feedback for improvements into the JEFIT Workout Application and we can only introduce so many at a time and want to provide you with the best application possible, so we are indeed taking your information/feedback into consideration, making a list and deciding on which will be best and used by you the JEFIT Users. So look forward to more information and posts regarding the released of the next Android Update.
- JEFIT Android Tablet Free and Pro : Recently here at the JEFIT Office we just received a new Android Tablet to help further our development for our Android users to create a new/cleaner and High Definition version of the JEFIT Workout Application for our Android Tablet users. We understand and know that our current version for the Android Device cannot translate as well as we would like over to the Android Tablets thus came for us to purchase a tablet and begin development on the JEFIT Free and Pro HD Applications for our Tablet users.
- JEFIT Website : We have been taking a close look at our MY-JEFIT Pages and are making some new graphical enhancements to our pages, about to start adding in more content for users to share and integrating both the JEFIT Website and Application into both Facebook and Twitter. As many of you have noticed we have already changed a little bit of the layout to the Routine Database, Products Pages, Features Pages and so forth but will be making new changes to the Routine Database with actual changes to the Routines Page and Routines themselves, adding in a search function for the Routines, revamping the exercise database and adding in new images/exercises to enhance our database, revamping the community page and much more in store! (We don’t want to give away all details but a significant amount of work going on and in store)
Exercise of the Week -
- Squats : Squats are a staple in weight lifting, exercising and bodybuilding as it requires the use of all muscles, putting major emphasis on the upper legs, glutes, back and the core. With this compound exercise (Full body), squats are used to help build lean muscle in the legs and glutes, enhance the strength in the lower body through the bones and ligaments. Add the squats to your JEFIT Workout Routines to boost and gain more leg and body strength as well as increasing the growing of lean muscle mass.
Routine of the Week –
- HIML – 4 Maximum Muscle Building : This routine is currently one of our most popular routines on the JEFIT Database from the Amount of downloads, views and ratings. It is a 4 week training routine that splits various weeks into high intensity, low intensity, medium and helping an individual strengthen their muscles, gain endurance and stamina and of course building muscle.
“The HIML-4 muscle building system utilizes 4 different styles of training, rotated over a 4 week (or 6 day cycle) period.
Week 1 – Heavy week, focusing on 5-7 rep sets and the use of compound exercises.
Week 2 – Intensity week, focusing on the use of slow negatives, training to failure, pre-exhaust and drop sets.
Week 3 – Medium week, focusing on the 10 to 12 rep range with a mix of compound exercises and machines.
Week 4 – Light week, focusing on 15 to 20 rep sets and the use of isolation exercises”
Members of the Week -
Our JEFIT Members of the week are virtue3 and Kari2974 as both users have been very dedicated JEFIT Members, consistently updating their profiles, recording and synchronizing their training logs, uploading progress pictures and being active members of the JEFIT Community. We appreciate your support very much and thank you for your hard work, dedication and can’t wait to see and hear more on your continued progress!
* Don’t forget to fill out, complete, and update your Online JEFIT Profile to be one of the featured community members and chance to be a JEFIT Member of the Week! *
Again we would like to thank you all for your on-going support and usage of the JEFIT Website, the JEFIT Android Bodybuilding and Workout Application and the JEFIT iPhone Bodybuilding and Workout Application. We hope that you enjoy the new features that we are unrolling out to the community and bringing you to both the website and apps!