JEFIT Pro Workout and Bodybuilding App for Android
The JEFIT Workout Application was designed to help those who wanted to keep track of their workouts and routines while in the gym and for those who are just getting started exercising and need that extra motivation and boost to stay on track. JEFIT for the Android provides individuals with the tools needed to make the most out of their workouts and see significant gains while at the gym.
JEFIT for the Android device gives users a significant amount of features and functions to allow them to track their workouts, body statistics and stay motivated in the gym with the aid of a personal trainer in the palm of their hand. Users are able to get a sense of what JEFIT can provide and offer to keep focused on what they want out of their workouts.
APPLICATION KEY FEATURES:
- The JEFIT Pro Workout Application is indeed advertisement free, this means no ads on the top of your screen while scrolling through exercises or routines. Without these advertisements, users are able to get the full experience of JEFIT without any slowdowns or advertisements during your workouts.
- One of the most important features of the JEFIT Workout Application is the synchronization of your mobile JEFIT Profile and Information with your online account on the JEFIT Website. After each day of your routine is completed, you will be promoted to synchronize your data with the JEFIT Server to be stored and saved, thus also changing the information on your profile for you and other JEFIT Members to view. This synchronization works in both ways as you are able to change information and data for your profile on the JEFIT Website, synchronize on your application and bring the new changes into your app. Two-Way Synchronization provides a vital and useful tool to be able to save your data after your workout with the JEFIT Server or if you making changes with your online profile, bring these new fixes into your application to use with further exercises.
- Jefit comes with 60+ pre-built downloadable workout routines created by the Jefit Team themselves. Using the new Routine Download page, you can search through various workout routines ranging from beginner to advance and bulking to cutting. This feature is great for those looking for a workout routine that will suit their needs, beginners looking for a routine to get them into their workouts or those looking for a challenge and wanting to progress further.
1RM Progress Chart and Bar for All Exercises
- 1RM is the one repetition maximum for the amount of weight that one can lift for a given exercise. The 1RM chart provided in JEFIT Pro allows an individual to be able to view a chart and progress for the one repetition maximum of all exercises in the JEFIT Exercise Database. In JEFIT Pro, users are also able to see a progression bar to track their growth in specific exercises that they perform in comparison to the goals they have set to accomplish for that exercise.
Total Volume Progress Chart for All Exercises
- The Volume Chart is the weight times repetitions times the number of sets performed (WxRxS). For example if a user lifts 50 pounds 8 times and does 3 sets for the exercise, the amount that will be recorded for their volume chart will be 1200 pounds total. By using the Volume Chart, a user will be able to see the total volume amount of pounds that they have lifted for an exercise.
Training Logs for Individual Exercises
- Advanced Log Viewing allows users to be able to view logs for all of the exercises within their routine and those performed with the quick set feature. In the JEFIT Free Application, users are only able to view the logs for the exercises performed in their routines throughout a specific week, not being able to view the logs for each exercise within the exercise database. With JEFIT Pro, users can find an exercise that they have performed in various routines and view all logs and data that have been recorded for the workout. This provides for the ability to view progression and how much growth the user has experienced doing these workouts.
Copy and Paste
- Always wanted to copy the routine you created and have a duplicate available in case of deletion or to share with the JEFIT Website? The copy and paste feature allows for this function and provides users with the ability to copy any exercise in a routine and duplicate it or duplicate a created routine for an instant change or sharing with the JEFIT Routine Database. Along with being able to duplicate routines, users are also able to duplicate exercises within a routine to provide for the ability for ease of adding the same exercise into a routine.
Cardio Charts and Tracking
- The new cardio system has allowed for easier logging of cardio exercises by tracking the amount of calories burned, distance traveled, the speed of the exercise, how many laps or repetitions performed and the duration for how long the exercise was performed for. With this new system, Pro Users are able to view charts that show the progress of each of these new fields.
Advanced Logs Viewing
- Advanced Log Viewing allows users to be able to view logs for all of the exercises within their routine and those performed with the quick set feature. Rather than having to scroll through the various types of logs recorded, users are able to click which logs page they would like to view and make changes to any lifting or body statistics as well as create notes for that day's workout. Pro users are also able to have the choice to view the logs for each day of the week compared to the full week's worth of logs with the JEFIT Free Bodybuilding Application. This proves to be a valuable feature as being able to view logs from the previous day's workout can provide motivation to beat that recorded log or make any changes and additions to the day rather than whole week.
Setting 1RM Goals for Exercises and Body Stats
- With the One Repetition Maximum feature, users are able to see what their one repetition max can be for a specific exercise, but with the latest feature of being able to set goals for the 1RM, users are able to set their own desires to achieve a new 1RM for their workout. By setting a goal of a new 1RM, this pushes the user to try and reach that goal that they have set for themselves. Users are able to set goals for each and every workout in the JEFIT Exercise Database along with the custom exercises that they have created. This feature provides motivation in a way for a lifter as by setting a goal, that individual gains a sense of purpose and a drive to push themselves past their limits, progressing further to achieve their goal and setting new ones, continuing the motivational trend. Along with setting goals for exercises, users are also able to set goals for their body stats whether they want to lose weight or gain more body and muscle mass.
Unlimited Sync Storage Capacity
- The two-way synchronization functionality of the JEFIT Application is a major feature that allows users to synchronize all data recorded and stored in their application and transfer it to their online website profile. Vice Versa JEFIT Members are able to transfer data and downloads from the JEFIT Website and synchronize it with their JEFIT Application, thus the meaning behind the two-way synchronization. With the JEFIT Free Application users are able to synchronize up to 3 years worth of data and logs but with the JEFIT Pro Workout Application, users have an Unlimited Amount of Synchronization Storage.
20 Routine Storing Capacity
- JEFIT allows for users to create weekly workout routines to follow, track and record logs. These routines can be extensive with multiple workout days, contain multiple exercises within the routines and synchronized with the JEFIT Website and shared with other JEFIT Members in the JEFIT Routine Database. Unlike with the JEFIT Free Application which users are only able to store up to 10 user-create routines, JEFIT Pro Users are able to store up to 20 user-create workout routines within their JEFIT Application.
1000 Custom Exercise Creation Limit
- With the JEFIT Application, users are able to create Custom Exercises that they are able to use in their created routines and create lifting logs for those specific custom exercises. Custom Exercises, unlike the ones within the actual JEFIT Exercise Database, are those that aren't official JEFIT Exercises or stored within the official Exercise Database. These exercises are created by the JEFIT Users themselves and can be any exercise that can be performed while working out and logs can be recorded. Unlike the JEFIT Free Application which users are only able to create up to 250 custom exercises, JEFIT Pro users are able to create and store up to 1000 custom exercises to track, create logs for and add into their routines.
Free Application Available for Download
- For those looking for a taste of what Jefit has to offer, we have a free application available to download that incorporates about 70% of the features that Jefit Pro contains.