How to Start - JEFIT Pro Android
1.) Creating your JEFIT profile
Creating your JEFIT Profile is the first step that you will want to make as soon as you download the application. You are able to create your JEFIT Profile in two ways, either via the JEFIT Website or the Android App itself.
1.) Creating through www.jefit.com - To create your profile on the JEFIT Website, click on the My-JEFIT button on the navigational menu or go to http://www.jefit.com/signup/ to sign up for the Free Online JEFIT Account.
- When creating an account on the JEFIT Website, this account will link and be used for both the website and the android application.
2.) Profile creation on the JEFIT App - With the profile creation on the JEFIT Application, the user will navigate to the �Profile� page and click �New User� - On this page the user will click the Create Offline and Online Account button allowing them to create their profile they will use both on the JEFIT Website and the JEFIT Pro Application.
- The user will be able to log into their account if created on the website by clicking the Login Online Account and entering in both username and password. JEFIT Pro will then link into the profile created and saved into the database and upload user information into the Application.
2.) Setting up your statistics
Setting up statistics allows the user to track their information and body measurements as they progress throughout their routine. On the statistics page the user can place in their weight, height, Body Fat and Body Mass Index (BMI), along with the measurements of each of their body parts. This will be used to give the member the ability to keep up to date with their body progress and benefit the use of setting body goals.
3.) Edit Profile
Editing the offline profile allows the user to be able to change their account name, date of birth as well as distinguishing gender. The member is able to change their online account and switch both their online username and password to log into both the JEFIT Website and JEFIT Pro Application.
4.) Setting Goals
Users are able to set their goals that they want to achieve while they use the JEFIT Workout Application. Setting up user goals in a sense is the same as logging in body statistics but rather than the user placing in current statistics, they enter in information and data that they want to achieve by a certain date.
5.) Reset User
By clicking the Reset User button, users are able to reset their entire profile, deleting body stats, lifting logs and all data linked to the current profile being used
6.) Reset All
Utilizing the Reset All functionality, users are able to delete and erase all information within the application from profiles created, logs, lifting logs, body statistics, etc...
7.) Clear Logs
With the JEFIT Workout App, there is the ability to remove your training logs to either allow another user to record their information or to start your statistics a new.
- The message �Online data will also be deleted� doesn�t technically mean that the online data will be deleted; only the information off of the Android Device will be removed from the application.
- The Import function allows a user to import their JEFIT User Data that has been exported to their SD card, to be imported back into their JEFIT Workout Application.
- The information that is imported in from the SD card will overwrite any data that is currently stored in your phone. Make sure that you want to import data before you accept the transfer, as you will lose your old data.
- Exporting logs allows the user to export their information to an SD card when switching their JEFIT Pro Application to either a new phone or to backup files.
- The key component of the JEFIT Workout App is the synchronization feature allowing you, the user, to synchronize and upload your logs and statistics to your online JEFIT profile. Through the synchronizing feature, you will store all of your information on the JEFIT server providing the ability for the user to view and track their progress via the JEFIT Website.