Preferences and Settings
* image above is for numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 , and 5 *
1.) Resting Timer Alarm
- The timer alarm has two settings for the user to choose from, either the Alarm Sound or Phone Vibration. The alarm sound is a loud beep that will play once the countdown timer has finished for the break between sets. For the vibration, it will be set to your phone�s vibration system, rumbling as soon as your timer has finished. Users have the ability to select one or the other for their preference of timer alarm, or the choice of having both at the same time.
2.) Unit System
- There are two types of weight preferences that users are able to choose from. Either the Metric standard, kilograms (kgs), or the United States Customary, pounds (lbs). By clicking the button on either or of the choices, you will set the standard weight preferences that the JEFIT Workout Application will use when recording lifting logs.
- Length units provide the user with the ability to measure their own height as well as body parts with either the Metric Standard, centimeters (cm) or United States Customary, inches (inch).
3.) Resting Timer Screen
- With the timer screen, the JEFIT Workout Application allows the user to set their preferences to keep their workout timer screen either on or off, depending if you are trying to save device power or want to keep eye on your timer.
4.) Animation Auto Play
- Auto-playing animations allows the user to set their preference for whether they want their JEFIT Workout Application to play the animations for each exercise during the rest timer period.
5.) Linking Last Logs
- Linking the last logs of the workouts will either link them to the Global logs, which means all of the logs for the workout for each time it has been performed. When the last logs are linked to the workout day, it will only record and show logs from the routine day that workout is part of rather then each time the workout has been executed and the logs recorded.
* image above is for numbers 6 and 7 *
6.) Pre-Load Reps
- Pre-loading reps provides the users the function to set their reps for their current workout that they are on with either the last logs recorded for the amount of repetitions performed or link with the target repetitions that the user wants to accomplish for their workout.
7.) Default Setup for Workouts
- The default setup for the workouts will set the standard for the Rest Timer, Target Repetitions and Target Sets for each exercise that is in a user routine or the one�s that are performed. As an exercise is opened to be done for a routine, as user will see the default settings that they have placed in for the workouts and it will stay for every exercise following.
- If a user were to set their Rest Timer for 60 seconds, Target Rep for 15 and Target Sets for 5, each exercise either in the routine list or executed via �Do It� will feature these settings to be done.