Doing Your Workouts
1.) Selecting Your Workout Day
- Selecting the workout day that the user will perform will open up the exercise selection screen listing out the workouts in that day�s routine. This page will track which exercises have been finished, the amount of sets completed already, as well as display the amount of reps to be performed for each workout and the rest timer set.
2.) Tracking Your Weight Sets and Reps
- Clicking on the exercise the user wants to execute, will take them to the tracking page where the amount of weight used for each set and the amount of reps done will be recorded as well as the displaying of the last logs of that exercise, the rest timer and the 1 repetition maximum that can be carried out for that workout.
3.) Resting Timer
- As a user finishes their set for a workout, by clicking the Save and Start Timer button, the Resting Timer pops up counting down the time until the user has to perform the following exercise.
- Pressing the back button on the Android Device can skip the resting timer.
- The rest timer can be changed either through the Preferences page or through setting the Target Rest Time in the Target Reps Section.
4.) Interval Countdown Timer
- When on the Weight/Rep/Set recording page, the user will notice on the right hand side of the page, a green box with numerals, this section is the Interval Timer which is a built in timer in the weight/rep/set recording page. For specific exercises such as push ups, ab crunches, etc, the user is able to set up the Interval Timer to keep track of how many reps and how much weight they can perform in a certain time limit. You are also able to adjust the time limit of the interval timer by clicking the number inside the green box and then selecting the time that you would like the application to count down from.
5.) Interval Stopwatch Timer
- By clicking on button that states "Countdown" underneath the numeral in the green box, this will initiate the Interval Stopwatch Timer that will count upwards and allow users to track how long they have been performing a certain exercise, see how many reps they can perform in a given time, or see how long a set they are performing lasts.
6.) Super Set Functionality
- Users are able to set Super-Sets for their exercises, super-setting an exercise means linking two exercises together and performing one set of one exercise instantly after performing a set of the 1st exercise. As seen in the image above, users are able to link exercises in their routines to the exercise right above to start a super set. When performing a super set within the JEFIT Application, you will perform the first set of the first exercise, the either click "Save or Save and Start Timer", then right after the resting timer is complete, the application will switch to the 2nd exercise linked in the super set.
7.) Preparing For Your Next Workout
- After an exercise is complete and the save/start timer has been pressed, a new section on the resting timer page will show telling the user to prepare for the next workout in their routine list with last logs linked to the upcoming workout.