- On the summary page, users will be able to view their overall profile summary which contains username, weight, height, etc... as well as options to see Benchmark Lifting Statistics, Update their statistics, view Body Progress and take a Progress Picture via their Android Device Camera. This summary page is the Android Device equivalent to the online My-JEFIT Summary page for each JEFIT Member.
2.) Taking Progress Pictures
1.) To begin this process, start on the main menu and click the �My Stats� button, from the Statistics page you will see the �Picture� button right under Account Summary.
2.) Click the �Picture� button and you will be brought to a blank screen, on the bottom of the page there will be the buttons that read �Take Picture, Upload and Delete�
3.) By clicking the �Take Picture� button you initiate your phone�s built in camera allowing you to take as many photos as your phone can store.
4.) Return back to the main Picture page and click the �Upload� button allowing you to select from the check boxes, which photos you would like to upload onto the server and into your profile.
5.) After you have made your selections, click �Upload� again, then wait as JEFIT uploads your photos onto the server. Once the process is complete, your photos will already be in your www.jefit.com Profile.
6.) From there you can visit your online profile to see the pictures that you have uploaded and have the ability to create a progress picture photo album for other users to view.
3.) Benchmark Exercises
- Benchmark Exercises are considered to be the standard muscle building workouts an individual performs for each muscle group. Currently on the JEFIT Workout Application the six benchmark exercises that are tracked are the Barbell Bench Press, Barbell Squat, Barbell Deadlift, Barbell Bicep Curl, Barbell Lying Triceps Extension and Barbell Shoulder Press.
- With each tracking of the benchmark exercises, the JEFIT Workout App will keep a progression bar of the information recorded.
- There is currently no option to switch the Benchmark Exercises, as the six are the standard exercises for the app.
4.) Updating Stats
- By updating body statistics, this allows the JEFIT Workout Application to keep track of the users progress, weight loss, muscle gains and other body statistics that a user might deem important towards their workout goals. As the body statistics are updated, the body progression bars are also updated in the process making it easier to keep track of important details.