1.) Opening the My-Routine Page
- When you click on the My-Routine button on your My-JEFIT profile page, you will be brought to the current default routine in your account and have the ability to edit the routine, add more exercises to each exercise day or share it with your fellow JEFIT Members.
2.) Routine Manager
- When opening up the routine manager page, you will view all of the routines that are currently available for you to use for your weekly workouts in the JEFIT Application or track through the website itself.
3.) My Shared Routines
- Clicking on the "My Shared Routines" button will bring you to the Routine Database but rather than displaying all of the routines already on the routine database, the website will display all of the routines that you have created and shared on the JEFIT Website.
4.) Creating a Routine
- Either through the Routine Database or Routine Manager pages, you will be able to find the button on the bottom of the screen that states "Create New Routine" which will then allow you to create a new routine.
- Once on the Routine Creation page you will be able to name your routine, the frequency of the routine being performed, differenciating between either days of the week or numerical value days, the type of exercise that it is, difficulty and being able to enter in your own description of the routine that you have just created.
5.) Editing Routine Information
- If you want to be able to edit the Routine that you have just created, you will go to the Routine Manager page and click on the Edit Information button underneath the set as current button, and you will then be brought to the "Edit Routine" page that you will be able to edit all of the routine information of the one that you have just clicked on.
6.) Adding Exercise Day to Created Routine
- At times users will want to add more exercise days to the routine that they have just created. On your My-JEFIT page you will then click upon the Routine Manager button and for the exercise that you would like to edit you will press the "View" button which will then bring you to a detailed overview of the routine.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and there will be a section that states "Add New Workout Day" and you will be able to select either a routine day (Monday, Tuesday, etc...) or a numberical day value (1, 2, etc...) then name the day that is being created and press the add button to add it into your routine.
7.) Adding Exercises to Routine
- While on this page you will then find the day that you have just created and next to the day name you will notice the buttons that state "Add/Edit" and you will click this button. This will bring you to the exercise addition page where you will be able to select through the built-in or custom exercise databases and add exercises into that exercise day of your routine.
8.) Target Repetitions
- Just like in the JEFIT Application you are able to set the target repetitions, sets, resting timer and the order of that exercise within the routine.
- To access this page, you follow the same steps as adding an exercise into your routine that while viewing a routine, you will click the "Add/Edit" button and if their are exercises within the routine, the target repetitions option will show up and you will be able to edit the information and data for the sets, reps and resting timer of the exercises.
9.) Synchronization with Application
- After creating the routines, adding in exercise days and exercises, you will then want to open up your JEFIT Application and click the synchronize button, transferring the created routine into your application that you can use as your default routine for your workouts.
1.) Routine List
- Clicking on the "Routine" button on the top navigational panel will bring you to the JEFIT Routine Database, where you will be able to view all of the routines that users have created either through their online profiles or through the JEFIT Application.
- While on this page, you are able to filter through the various types of routines that users have created from the most popular, top rated, top viewed and the latest uploaded routines into the JEFIT Routine Database.
- On the left panel of the routine database, you will notice another filter section where users will be able to filter the routines based upon the type of routine that they are, general fitness, bulking, cutting and sport specific or based upon the difficulty of the routine whether it be a beginner, intermediate or advanced.
2.) Viewing a Routine
- On the Routine List page you will notice various routines on the page and will be able to select through the various uploaded routines to the routine database. By clicking on a routine you will be brought to the routine description page which will list various details and information about the routine that is at hand.
1.) Rating - Users are able to rate the current that they are viewing on the routine database. Just scroll over the star symbols and select the rating that you would like to give the routine.
2.) Frequency - The frequency of a routine describes how often the routine is performed throughout the week. * i.e - A Routine that is performed 4 days a week will be split into 4 days of a normal 7 day week depending on how the user created the routine. *
3.) Type - The type of workout that is being performed differenciates between a General Fitness, Bulking, Sport Specific or Cutting routine, thus will give the individual who downloaded the routine a sense of what the routine is used for in their workouts.
4.) Difficulty - With the difficulty of the routine, it allowers the downloader of the routine to know at what level this routine is performed at, a beginner, intermediate or advanced level pertaining to the type of exercises, rest time, reps and sets in the routine.
5.) Downloads / View - This allows the user to see how many times the routine has been downloaded in comparison to the amount of views the routine has received over time.
6.) Review - By clicking on the "Review" button, users are brought to the JEFIT Routine Database where they can offer a detailed worded review to provide insight into how that specific routine has either worked or not worked for them. What are the benefits of this routine or what could be mixed or changed up.
7.) Download - Clicking on the "Download" button, the routine that you have been viewing will be downloaded into your account and will be stored for future usage as your default routine.
8.) Shared By - You are able to see the user who uploaded this routine under the shared by section, also be able to click on that user, view all of the routines that they have uploaded and add them as a friend on the JEFIT Website.
9.) Description - The creator of the routine has the ability to write up a description about the routine that they have just created and uploaded into the routine database.
3.) Downloading a Routine
- If you click on the "Download" button while on the routine description page, you will download the current routine into your account and have the ability to use it as your own default routine in your application.
1.) Changing Routine on Website
- While on your My-JEFIT Page, you will notice on the left panel the button that states "Routine Manager", by clicking on this button you will be re-directed to the listing of all of the routines that you currently have in your account. After which you will locate the routine that you would like to set as your default and then underneath the routine name on the left side of the table you will notice the "Set as Current" and then click that button. This will then set that routine as the current routine that you will use in your JEFIT Application.
2.) Changing Routine on Application
- When opening up the JEFIT Workout Application you will click on the "Routines" button on the main menu screen to be brought to your main routine database screen. On this page you will then look for the button that states "More Routines" and click this button to be brought to your in-application routine manager page that will have all of the routines you have either created or downloaded. Once on this page you will search for the routine that you would like to switch, click on that routine and then look for the button that states "Set As Default" and then it will set that routine as the current one that you will perform with your JEFIT Application.