Progress Albums and Pictures
1.) My-JEFIT Progress Pictures
- When on your My-JEFIT Profile page right underneath the Account Summary table, there is a section that lists all of your current progress pictures that you have uploaded to your account either through the JEFIT Website or through the usage of your JEFIT Workout Application.
- There are two buttons underneath the images on the My-JEFIT page, "Upload" and "More" that will allow you to be able to add more pictures to your progress picture album or view more albums and pictures that you have uploaded to the JEFIT Website.
2.) Progress Album List
- By clicking on the button that states "More", you are able to view more progress pictures that you currently have linked to your profile. Along with viewing more progress pictures you can go back by click on the timeline tree, above the images, and click the "Albums" button.
- This will allow for you to view all of the albums currently linked to your account and either add more pictures to that album, edit any images or the album itself, or delete the album completely.
3.) Progress Picture List
- The progress picture list displays all of the current images that you currently have in your progress picture album or that you have stored and saved on your JEFIT Application.
4.) Picture Details
- Clicking on an image you are taken to the picture detail page that contains the name of the image, the date the image was added, album it belongs to, who uploaded the picture and then the ability to leave a comment on the image currently being viewed.
- For the owner of the image, you are able to add the image to a group, edit the information for the picture from the name and what album it belongs in, or delete the picture completely from your profile.
5.) Creating an Album
- Users have the ability to create new progress pictures albums based upon the new pictures that they take with their application or with a camera and upload it into the JEFIT Website.
- When creating a new album you have the ability to enter in the Title of the Album, the Description for what type of photos will be in the album or what it is about, and the privacy settings for the album.
6.) Adding Pictures into Album
- You have the ability to upload as many pictures as you would like to any album that you have created on the JEFIT Website.
- Enabling the picture uploading feature, JEFIT will open up a separate window that will allow you to look through your entire computer to find the images that you would like to upload into your account.
- After selecting the photos that you would like to upload, they will be sent to your profile and then you will have to check which of the ones that you would like added into your profile, drag them into the attachments section and then click done; thus uploading the images into your account.
7.) Editing an Album
- When editing an album, you are going back and changing the details about the album that other users are viewing such as the title of the album, the description and details of what images are currently in there, and the privacy settings for other users to view your album.
* Warning : When deleting an album, it will be completely removed along with all images within that album. *
7.) Editing Pictures in Album
- On the top of an album page there is the "Edit Album" button that will allow you the ability to edit each other photos within the current album you are viewing.
- Editting the data within an album will allow you to edit the information for the pictures from the name, details about the images, what album it belongs in, or delete the picture completely from your profile.
8.) Adding Pictures to Group
- If you belong to a group on the JEFIT Forums or the owner of a group, you have the ability to upload any of the pictures you currently have in any of your albums into those groups. Just select the pictures you would like to add and the group you would like to add them into, then the website will transfer those images into the group photo album (though if there are restrictions by the owner of the group, they will have to approve before transferal.)
* Note : We do not tolerate any pornography or explicit images of any sorts, we will give a warning for first violation but then a ban for any repeat offenses after *