Samsung Galaxy Gear app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Galaxy Gear app?

So what are the chances of a JEFIT Galaxy Gear smartwatch app? I'm looking for an excuse to buy that thing.

Thanks for the reply! I'm not surprised to hear that Samsung is courting developers to create apps for the Gear. The fitness segment is one they seem to be promoting, and it looks like they already have myfitnesspal onboard. If they are offering any kind of incentive or special support for customizing your app to work with it, you should take advantage of it!

Comment

Hi Robert, has there been any update on this? It has now been a good few years since the last update

Comment

I would definitely love to see this with the new GearFit. The idea of being able to keep track of my stats with out pulling out my phone after every set (or at the very least every exercise) is very, very appealing. Even with limited functionality, only to log stats would be fine. Combine that with some integration with MyFitnessPal or your own calorie tracking feature and I would definitely Go Elite. I'd probably even pay up to double the monthly price you are charging now.

Comment

Any news about a Jefit App for smartwatches ?

Like other said, it's a pain in the arse to look for the phone every set to start the countdown for the exercises. The fitness idea for a smartwatch is perfect, and I believe the smartwatch segment is more solid now with the launch of the Apple Watch, Moto 360, Samsung Gear and LG G Watch.

Please do something!

Best regards,

Rodrigo Oliveira

Comment

A jetfit smartwatch app would definetly be great!!!

Comment

Sdk

Hi,
              It would also be nice if you can release SDK, so devs can create app that integrates with JeFit. If you want some info about it and Gear development contact me.
              Regards
              Adam

Comment

Gear S, Yes

What's the status? I have a Gear S, and it would be perfect for entering workout data.
                Please do this. Please, please, pls...

Thanks,
                Ray

Comment

Was just going to write a post about this.

I'm also interested would also be good if you are doing running it could sync with HR monitor and so on. you would not have to display much on the screen either. Just what exercise you are doing maybe in text form then rep/weight. keep it simple and clean if you need more info switch to the phone

Comment

Please make jefit work with smart watches, I'd be great!!

Comment

Samsung Gear 2

I really think there is a huge market for this. Make it a Samsung Gear 2 app. I would gladly pay for it. Or have it included in the pro or elite or both versions. Would be excellent as most of us that workout and use this app hate pulling out the phone constantly. Just allow me to view my workout plan and set my rep, weight, and use the timer.

Comment

Galaxy Gear S

Hi,

Although this is an old thread - its a good (and now more relevant) question.

Any plans to support the Samsung Galaxy Gear S? I no longer take my phone to the gym, i just use the gear on my wrist for music etc. However I really miss having the Jefit app with me. A slim version that runs on the Gear S would be fantastic.

I presume you see a lot more queries like this when the Apple watch comes out too.

Ross.

Comment

Hi Will be a great idea to add Jefit as app for Samsung gear 2 the other applications available sucks!!

Comment

Jefit with smartwatches?
                            Samsung Gear first please.

Comment

please we need gear s3 app. we are paying for your app its not free so please set some priorities

Comment

Working...
                              X