Food for weight gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food for weight gain

Well i am not on diet and kindly tell me any food that is good for weight gain because i need to gain weight. I am 70 kg and my height is 6 feet. Kindly suggest me any food that is better for gain weight.

Anything high in calories is good really
    Just try to avoid fatty things, things with alot of fat sugars etc in arn't gonna be much help and they'll just make you fat

Comment

Well,thanks for sharing useful information...Eat more and more.....In my point of view drinking milk with honey is the best way to gain weight... !

Comment

Hello Friend,

Thanks for regarding your information. I would like to say that, if your gain the weight you should make the schedule of the exercise and diet program and follow it regularly. Another thing is that you should concern with the doctor to prescribe the protein powder and multi vitamin medicines or thinks.

Thanks a lot for your help!!
        Reid Wilson

Comment

In my opinion high calories food and protein is best for weight gain. You can eat eggs and vegetables. Protein shake is good for weight gain. Bodybuilders drink protein shake regularly.

Comment

Food for weight gain should contain nutritious, high calorie foods. carbohydrate
            is also assential part for the weight gain. The diet for the carbohydrate meal bread, potatoes, brown
            rice, pasta, couscous,fresh and dried fruits.

[URL=https://about.me/eric.cirulis]Stones Sharp Accountants[/URL]
            Last edited by Leonadus; 01-30-2016, 09:07 AM. Reason: removed spam link

Comment

I thinks the Egg protein supplements are awesome to gain size,...
              and the use of eggs with boil potatoes simply are also useful one to gain maximum size quickly,..
              Last edited by Deviation; 11-29-2011, 02:16 PM. Reason: removed spam link

Comment

Hi Albert,
                List of some food helps you in gaining weight, do add them in your daily meals.
                Baked potatoes, granola, pasta, fried food, white flour products. Drink fruit juice in packages and soft drinks.
                Last edited by Ellroy; 12-03-2011, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Eat lots of good calories. Get them from protein and complex carbs.

Avoid eating fats, and avoid eating bad carbs (sugars).

If you do not bother to take in good carbs, your body will eat your muscles to replenish the lost energy and then you'll never gain any weight.

Comment

I think healthy foods are so good for weight gain like mutton, chicken, fishes and white eggs etc.....

Spam Link Removed by Moderator
                    Last edited by OptikaNET; 02-28-2012, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Terrence, Mutton is a very fatty meat and is hardly to be considered a "healthy food".

Kind Regards
                      Dave

Edited to add; Mutton isn't an "unhealthy food" either, by the way, it's all down to moderation. Eat everything in balance is the best way and keep "junk food" to a minimum and restricted to "cheat days".
                      Last edited by OptikaNET; 02-27-2012, 03:54 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

nutrition

it's all in the numbers.... it all boils down to calories.

you have to eat more calories than you burn. how many depends on your body type & how intensive your W/O is. go more carb heavy with high metabolism. maybe 60% carbs to 30% protein, to 10% fat (good kind... olive oil, salmon, nuts, egg yokes). if you dont gain, increase the carbs & fat a bit more. just make sure you are dont drop the protein below 2-300 grams.

but eat smart fat, lean meats, whole grains, eggs, protein shakes.... don't over stuff yourself, but eat often. Every couple hours.

lighten cardio will also help.

Comment

Drink a half gallon of milk a day. Add 2 scoops of muscle milk and that's about 1000 calories and 100 grams of protein.

Comment

Not sure that Butter and Cream are going to gain the kind of weight that most people on this forum would be interested in. Or "Fried" anything, for that matter.

Kind Regards
                            Dave

Comment

^That

Not This...
                              Find a unicorn, ride it to the end of a rainbow and collect your pot of gold, once you have the gold kill the unicorn and make some unicorn burgers, you will gian at least 8KG of pure muscle pure 1KG burger and be, stinking, filthy rich.

Comment

Working...
                              X