Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail from the Frozen Tundra!!!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

I am new to the Jefit community and, basically, a begninner when it comes to working out. I found this app and I think it is EXACTLY what I need to have an effective gym experience. The "Do this for this long or this many times and on this many days" is perfect for me because the main thing I have issues in a gym with is knowing what to do and how to do it...so..I am excited to get started.

I have looked over the community a little but...it is a bit daunting...if I am being honest. SOOOO many custom workouts that everyone has made and I am sure they are all effective in some way or another.

Does anyone have any tips in knowing which ones are good and which ones are not? I such a newb that any of them that I find look good to me and I doubt that this is actually true...so...I am hoping someone can provide me with some guidance on this

Thanks!!!

Hi Shane! I am not a new to lifting but am a new to this forum. First choose your desired results, then decide what equipment limitations you have. From here you can find or build a routine and schedule to suit your needs. Send me a friend request on the App and I will be happy to share my routine to get you going as a start. Cheers, PapaRob

Comment

To get started: I have been struggling with how to best use my 1RM weight for each compound lift (reps/sets combination) to reach my personal goals. I finally have the answer and I am so excited by this I just need to share in the event others are not making this connection. If you want Hypertrophy for building mass, or if you want to cut while watching calories without loosing muscle, or if you want to build strength above all else....here is the best plan for weight %1RM to use with the rep/set mix to produce the results desired. Now, granted I might be just slow and uninformed, but this is great news to me and I recognize it is just old knowledge to many others here. Cheers!

https://www.t-nation.com/training/set-rep-bible?fbclid=IwAR31WbObcjdVz8shqm6R0DLGfF313bJyoOk Fnh9YYojbtgoPF2G3--fMNYA

Comment

Working...
      X