Spam, Spam and more Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam, Spam and more Spam

I would love for more people to be participating in the forums, but with as much spam as get posted on here its hard to see what threads are updated or have been replied too. If you click on the new posts tab, the majority of the posts are spam. I think we need 1 or 2 more moderators to help Optikal and Deviation out

Thanx, Tunez86!!! The spam on here is driving me to distraction I'll confess!!! It takes one or two hours of my day, every day removing it!!! And woebetide me if I take a day off to enjoy Christmas!!!! One spam poster (now banned) actually individually posted 62 items of spam in one day!!! And they weren't the only one posting spam at the time!!!

What I find frustrating is that JEFIT (probably quite rightly) didn't want me to delete exercise routines, so they haven't given me mod rights to remove posts from the exercise routine section of the website. So any spam that goes there, has to stay there! I can ban the spammers but can't actually remove the posts so I really need someone from JEFIT with admin privileges to deal with it!

The levels of spam are off-putting but it's usually quite easy to see what is spam and what is not - I really hope this won't put anybody off using this forum and interacting with our little community!

Kind Regards
    Dave

Comment

I don't think it will put anyone off. Just a little annoying sometimes

Comment

Working...
      X