New here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here.

Hello all. I he using the app on my kindle fire and just saw there was a forum. I'm 43and been lifting for @a year seriously again. I feel so much better now that I do it regularly again.I work in the heating business so now is a crazy time for me but finding time to workout can be tough.

Welcome! The HVAC is rough on ya. My dad did that type of work (+plumbing) for many years before moving onto home construction. It definitely beats your body up crawling all over, lifting, etc..

On the plus side, no matter your age, working out will make you feel less drained/beat when you're working. Just gotta make sure you make time for yourself. Doesn't take hours a day. A good workout can be had in 30 minutes.

Comment

Thanks for the warm Welcome. I am Very Pleased with the application it actually helps having the rest timer ,try to keep rest time to a minimum now have a way to keep it down to the second.Have timed workouts for a bit try to keep under 45 minutes now with the rest timer my workouts are 4-5 minutes shorter.Yea this time of year is tough to stay on track ,putting my workouts on the JEFIT app and on line helps me stay more accountable to really do them instead of putting off till tomorow. Thanks for the Gret app and forum. Be talking to you all soon ,
      Dewayne

Comment

Working...
      X