Hi, just started using Jefit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, just started using Jefit.

Hi, I'm married with 2 children. At 53 I'm really wanting to keep fit, loose a bit of fat and gain a bit of muscle. Mostly training 5 times a week. My son thinks that my gym is too hard core and that its very embarrassing but then everything I do is embarrassing as far as he's concerned. My daughter quite likes the idea of a muscly and slimmer dad.

I go to Isobodz, which is just round the corner so I can't go anywhere without passing it and feeling guilty. If I haven't been. Pity there's nothing to make me feel guilty about my diet.

Finding Jefit a really good way of keeping track of what I've done, and hopefully of the progress I've made. Not quite so good at recording the cardio. I try to keep my routine varied so as not to get into a rut with diminishing returns.

So happy to hear from anyone to encourage me and to give encouragement.

bye
    G

Vicaraptor,
    You got the right idea already, one you have a gym picked out, and two you don't care what people think. You have a supportive daughter right on. Your son is kinda looking out for you but you know that. He will change his mind once he see the changes you have made. Good luck and you will find Jefit a good tool to help you along you fitness journey.

Comment

Working...
    X