Total Volume, Volume Chart, Last 5 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Volume, Volume Chart, Last 5 Days

So far, I am pleased with the Pro version on my Android. However, there a few things that I used to rely on with another program that I would like to see added to a future upgrade of Jefit:

Total volume chart: I know about and use 1RM, but I like to track my total volume for the exercise day as well as individual exercises. This is an important feature that I find lacking currently.

Individual exercise total volume. I know it is in Jefit, but it is a real PITA to find it. I really do not want to scroll through every bicep exercise to find preacher curls. Total exercise volume should be more easily accessible - or maybe I just don't know how to find it another way.

Last 5 days (workouts) for each exercise displayed when you are viewing an individual exercise in the gym. Not really necessary, but really helpful for a fast glance of progression, or lack thereof.

Thanks.

Originally posted by iridium22 View Post
    Last 5 days (workouts) for each exercise displayed when you are viewing an individual exercise in the gym. Not really necessary, but really helpful for a fast glance of progression, or lack thereof.

Thanks.
    I don't know about the others, but when your on an exercise and click "logs" it'll show you every log for that exercise for the past however long youve done it!

Comment

Working...
    X