First time on the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time on the forum

Hi, first time on the forum but been using the app for over a year (there abouts).

Been training for 23yrs, used to compete but now I train just for me I suppose

Been hitting HIT aerobic more of late as I am cutting at the mo and have to say I have found it effective, more so than the slow burn I used to do years back plus I am enjoying feeling the benefits of cardio. I am managing to regain muscle while doing this so all good. That said I have let things slip as I was purposely losing muscle over the last 6 months as I was going to get into mountain biking but I have found that I cant cope with the look so am back to hitting weights and regaining, the mountain biking will have to suffer rather than my physique I think.

Well, Im off to train legs in the stable with my bud so I must dash.

Maybe I will catch up with a few guys on here.
    Last edited by tophalf; 03-14-2012, 08:02 PM.

Welcome back or welcome to the forum section? Either way nice to meet you. I've been using the app for little over a month so I'm a new user.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbeardiver View Post
      Welcome back or welcome to the forum section? Either way nice to meet you. I've been using the app for little over a month so I'm a new user.
      Cheers, it is a welcome to the forum section

Legs done, good session.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. We are trying to build a friendly little community here but most JEFit users only come here to report problems so it has been a slow process.

It's particularly nice to welcome experienced users who will stimulate debate and be on hand to share tips and experience with the other users. Even experienced users can learn sometimes from the experiences of others.

Welcome again.

Kind Regards
        Dave

Comment

Um Dave .... I'd like to debate your last point .... ok I'm too tired now, it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by OptikaNET View Post
            Welcome to the forum. We are trying to build a friendly little community here but most JEFit users only come here to report problems so it has been a slow process.

It's particularly nice to welcome experienced users who will stimulate debate and be on hand to share tips and experience with the other users. Even experienced users can learn sometimes from the experiences of others.

Welcome again.

Kind Regards
            Dave
            Thanks Dave. I never really though about using the forum before, Jefit for me was a replacement for Gymbuddy I had on IOS when I wanted something for my Android so it neve crossed my mind.
            I just happened to be browsing yesterday and updated my profile a bit and started looking.
            I am always open to learning from anybody, nobody knows everything......especially me!!

Comment

Working...
            X