Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[4 days/week][Bulking][Intermediate] Captain America Workout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [4 days/week][Bulking][Intermediate] Captain America Workout!

Link to jefit workout routine: [URL="http://www.jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=11985"]http://www.jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=11985[/URL]

What Captain America (Chris Evans) used during this workouts are the following supplements:

Optimum Nutrition Whey protein

Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein is used to ensure muscles are consistently fed protein throughout the day for growth and recovery.
    Braintech Plus

BRAINTECH Plus is loaded with nutrients and herbs that have been shown to heighten focus and alertness. This is a must have neuro-stimulanting pre-workout supplement. (Because this is one of the newer supplements on the market, you will have to order this one from the company site. You receive a discount if you “Like” and order from them on Facebook.)

Optimum Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate

Optimum Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate is used to make sure muscles are always loaded with creatine, which is a key supplement for muscle growth. This will affect gains significantly.

Here is a meal plan what he used:
    Sample Meal Plan For 1 Day:

Breakfast

1 Cup Oatmeal
    Protein Shake
    8oz N0nfat Yogurt
    1 Cup Blueberries
    4 Egg Whites

Supplements: 1 Scoop Protein, 1 Serving Creatine, 2 Braintech Plus Capsules

Morning Snack

1 Protein Bar
    Handful of Almonds

Lunch

1 Chicken Breast
    1 Salad with Fat Free Dressing

Supplements: 1 Serving of Creatine
    Snack

1 oz Beef Jerkey
    1 Can of Tuna

Pre-workout

Half of a Protein Shake

Supplements: 1 Scoop Protein, 1 Serving of Creatine, 2 Braintech Plus Capsules

Post-Workout

Other Half of Protein Shake
    Banana
    1 Cup of Orange Juice

Dinner

6oz Salmon
    1 Cup Asparagus
    1 Baked Potato
    1 Cup Brown Rice

Before Bed Snack

Protein Shake

Supplements: 1 Scoop Protein
    Last edited by jellesiderius; 05-04-2012, 12:14 PM.

Try

You guys should try this workout to get ripped BIGTIME!

Comment

I did this routine without the diet and still saw results within the 2nd week. One of my favorite routines on here. Youll need about a hour and a half at the gym during this routine so if your use to going for only 1 hour go a extra 30 minutes early. You will be thanking yourself you did.

Comment

RE: Captain America

Looks like a good workout but how do you know this is the workout they used for the movie? I don't see this posted on any other websites? Just curious. Thanks...

Comment

Question

Hello
          I actually started this work out programm like yesterday heh , anyways , I was wondering about the eating , do I have to eat the same food everyday , or maybe there is some suggestion how could I mix it up a little bit ?
          Thanks

Comment

Abs?

No ab workouts during this routine?

Comment

i got great results from this routine. only problem is it needs calf work. i kinda almost got a chicken leg look from it... but i fixed that once i began to notice it. but yea this routine gained me 5lbs and got me looking pretty muscular and strong.

everybody's different though. this routine felt just right for me. not too much intensity, not too little. and towards the end of each workout like maybe 3 exercises before it was over i would get a nice rush of energy again like a 2nd wind. i really enjoyed this routine i definetly recommend it but throw in a calf exercise on the legs days. oh and abs too if your hardcore... i didnt need to for some reason, my abs got pretty good looking just from the routine itself + diet. diet is key, it always determines the results your gonna get from every routine.

Comment

Working...
              X