Diet suggestions/advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet suggestions/advice

how can i reach my protein intake without struggling? i do take protein shakes in the morning and right after i workout, any advice or tips? coming from a mexican family, we all know the food is delicous but most of the time unhealthy. i try making good choices but its kind of difficult when you have your mom cooking all this fried foods its hard to avoid, when i come from school all i want to do is eat! this is what my day looks like

7:00 protein shake

12:00 school lunch ( chicken salad. and fat free milk)

3:30 moms food

6:00 workout

7:00 right after workout a Protein Shake

9:30 Cup of milk with peanut butter

i would greatly use your advice, and if you can create a little routine for me feel free to message me! i need all the help i can get!

How much do you weigh? How much protein are you currently consuming a day? How much do you think you should be consuming a day?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy0 View Post
      How much do you weigh? How much protein are you currently consuming a day? How much do you think you should be consuming a day?
      i weight 145 pounds, i am currently consuming about 100 - 120 the most.. according to online websites that calculate your protein intake i should be consuming around 160 - 230 a day.

Comment

Hi all
        There are many diet plan in all over the world but my suggestion that eat fresh fruit and drink natural juices.Diet plan under is.

Comment

I'm in the same boat... kinda. My wife is not on board with my healthy eating kick. She says it changes to much and she never knows what to make me. I don't blame her, I've been trying different approaches to my eating and listening to my body. It hard when the family sits down for mac and cheese while I have to get creative with the pantry to put together something that ultimately may not taste so great.

Two tips I can give you. Experiment on a small scale with healthy foods when your not hungry. Once you've settled on something you like, make it in bulk for the week and portion it out for the week. When it comes time to eat your mother cooking simply pass on it and eat what you have already prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by jeferd View Post
            Hi all
            There are many diet plan in all over the world but my suggestion that eat fresh fruit and drink natural juices.Diet plan under is.

This is perfect suggestion. fresh fruit and vegetables always good for health.

Last edited by martinhiggs; 07-04-2013, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Drinking water more and more because it helps to cut fat in our body and reduce calories. Fresh fruits are good diet for our health so, eat it daily.

Comment

how old are you?

Comment

I simple diet just like vegetables fruits and fresh juices are very best for fitness but a fast food and soft drinks are not suitable for health.

[url=https://www.muscleupmeals.com/]health and fitness[/url]

Comment

I regularly have raw and fresh vegetables includes carrot, beans, cauliflower, mushrooms and also vegetable salad which keeps me fit daily.

Comment

Working...
                    X